YouTube Vanced

Why does it keep working? Wasn't it supposed to be taken down?

Attached: youtubevanced.jpg (1400x1400, 47.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/revanced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is basically an old version of youtube.
google will not drop support for some poor guys not using the premium crap.
also

It's just a youtube frontend. Your copy will stop working when it can no longer decode youtube anymore. Since the core of it is the official youtube app it will probably be awhile before that happens.

newpipe exist.

the only thing is that they cannot work on that project anymore without being sued.

all for a stupid nft joke.

Still has those shitty inbetween video thumbnail ads

Newpipe is shit compared to Vanced. I hope that Vanced continues to work until ReVanced is finally working.

>ReVanced
?

github.com/revanced
it's basically a patcher for youtube app, to add features similar to ones you find on yt vanced
still unfinished atm but it works. you can patch one yourself if you really want to using their cli program

Thank you for telling me about this user

Attached: kekaid.jpg (510x680, 62.92K)

>use only Linux machines everywhere
>install them pretty often
>Google gives me a message that I logged in with a Windows machine
>wtf, I don't even have a Windows machine
>change my Google password
>it was a false alarm, Google just calls my Linux system Windows for some reason
>Vanced has the wrong saved login now
>can't update it anymore, it's broken now
I got tricked into breaking my Vanced. Don't fall for it, anons.

Because removing support for older versions would break all the "smart" devices. This shit is going to work for years.
None of you faggots even remember ogyoutube, which could download videos.

Can't log in again? It used MicroG iirc, so why doesn't it works?

>for 2 years
Fixed it for you senpai.

"Less secure" logins have been disabled by Google, so it can't be added if it's not there.

Plenty of time for alternative to be serviceable
No, newpipe will never work properly

I hope you're right, but I could live without YouTube I guess.
I practically stopped using it because of forced captions on every video. Fuck them.

>because of forced captions on every video
i assume that you enabled captions in your phone's accessibility settings, which in turn forces to turn on caption(if available) on youtube

No, that's not the case.
If you have your phone in a language different than English, YouTube automatically switches on caption whenever you open an English-speaking video. It can't be disabled in any way and the only solution I found so far is using Xposed and AppLocale, which have been deprecated for years and doesn't work anymore.

Attached: 1629436317848.png (703x559, 42.82K)

>Xposed
How long since I have last seen this. I miss android

well this is fucking stupid, but it's google so I guess I shouldn't be too shocked that they're making awful decision like this

Cocaine magic