Amazon accepted my return for a full refund on an $8 mouse

>amazon accepted my return for a full refund on an $8 mouse
amazon's gas alone for the return shipping probably costs twice that

Attached: 1652315025861.jpg (659x1024, 120.1K)

I think they might have other returns to pick up that day too

>trillion dollar company can afford to lose money on a return in order to placate bitchy customers and keep them from leaving for a competitor
wow, revolutionary. my dad did the same thing with his small retail shop 30 fucking years ago, and I've been doing the same thing since I launched my niche online store 10 years ago. it's almost like we all learned about tqm in college, or at least read Quality Is Free.

i live out in the sticks

try not being so contrarian

Lots of stick people use Amazon

> competitor

>amazon's gas alone for the return shipping probably costs twice that

yes and? the cost of things like this are built into their revenue you fucking retard.

they understand that keeping you happy and willing to buy again will likely net them more money in the long run, they can tank the occasional return

then of course you will go and tell other people, like this thread, how good they are at customer relations, making other people likely to choose their services as well

>buy ~$100 appliance
>break it
>say it came broken
>get refund
>get shipping label
>never bother to ship it back

Bezos don't care

amazon doesnt need to care, they make so much profit. Whilst you cheap them out, there is 100 other people buying from amazon that arent doing that

What race type is this?

This is called good customer service it’s rare to see now but Amazon realizes giving good service will result in long term loyalty and money down the road

you never know about those small retail shops...

Some retard gave out my address by mistake a while back, and I was getting all of her deliveries. I had no fucking clue who it was, and they told me to just keep everything, they wouldn't even pick the shit up if the came to deliver something for me. One did ask me if I could deliver it to the right house, and I told the pajeet to go fuck themselves, it was their fuck up. Told me to keep it.

Didn't get anything good, though. Damn it. Just drain cleaner and some raman and a cheap $5 watch.

If it was shipped and sold by amazon, they take the hit, otherwise, the third party seller takes the hit. Either way, amazon takes a large fee when third party sellers sell an item, and they bill them for shipping too. Amazon also makes money from them for PPC ads, which is the only way to get your item featured on page one of a search. In other words, you should short Amazon right now, those mice must be adding up to trillions

kek this happened at an old address. I got a free copy of TurboTax and a 30000mah power bank I still have

>he bought an $8 mouse in the first place
loser

you're a walmart security guard don't talk shit

stay mad $8 mouse buyer

Attached: 20220704_000926.jpg (4000x2252, 2.03M)

I'm surprised they make you return the shit.
I hear alot of people they say just recycle it instead of shipping it back.

Meanwhile I've always had to return everything. It's even gotten worse, used to be as soon as you returned something trough UPS you'd complete the return or get a refund right away.
Now they wait to actually receive the return.
All the resources wasted to return a $7 ide to sata adapter, unfucking believable.

Attached: 1656911494867.png (692x1148, 495.82K)