C++

Last thread couldn't debunk it. Maybe this time?

>Inb4 Visual Studio automagic to accommodate for the lackings of the language
Doesn't run on Linux.

Attached: 1655921971149.png (1224x820, 67.23K)

C++ sucks, that's why Rust is the future

Unicode sucks major balls.
Idgaf about non-English speakers.

I started with C++ 10 years ago, I like the language very much, nowadays? fuck that, they bloated the language so much that I just want to "return to monke" and go back with C with classes and overloaded functions/classes/templates.

no thanks. some of us here know bruce is a rampant pedophile with nothing to work with. you can keep posting this day after day, you're not going to get a different answer. stick to what you know best: cutting your genitals off and raping toddlers.

- Use a header file with inlines if ur changing it that often
- Use glob
- This sounds like you don't understand move semantics
- Templates are aids not broken
- Move semantics is overwhelming yes
- Use fmt
Honestly this guy is retarded I can't be fucked to keep going

>I didn't get any (you)s last time, maybe it will work this time
kill yourself bruce. suck a flaccid nigger cock in hell for all eternity. no wait, you'd like that.

holy shit trannies are shilling in full force tonight

You don’t pay for what you don’t use. Just pick your favorite subset of C++ and be happy.

> no #endif

trans rights are human rights and all the chuds who oppose rust are opposing the progress of trans women

Glob is heavily discouraged isn’t it? Something about forced recompilation etc

They made it even worse by trying to mimic Rust. Recently they added modules that does not obviate include directives. And only MSVSC has support for modules and clang hasn’t stabilized it yet.

Oh and did you know C++ is the only language where the order of includes will directly affect your runtime performance? Crazy sone people still defend this decaying pile of shit.

>trans rights
>give up the ability to impregnate woman and having an actual blood-related heir
trans should be executed

Attached: lmao @ compile times.png (1374x1330, 254.32K)

based

Bruce honest question, why do you use rust when you hate trannies (which I welcome)?

>the generated docs look like the future, like a futuristic static page from 1988.

Attached: 1643552425362.png (1398x683, 314.58K)

it was already bloat 10 years ago retard you just couldnt understand it back then

They couldn't because C++ actually does suck.

/thread

I don't have pre-disposed hatred towards anyone (except jews).
I use Rust because it is genuinely modern successor to C++ which has a lot of developer community+corporate mindshare.

Yeah bro who needs a search panel anyway? Fuck le updooterz right? Am I based yet?