I like to use this website to make retards seethe...

I like to use this website to make retards seethe. I respond to posts that are obviously bait with even baitier replies. I argue with anons about the stupidest things just to mislead them and waste their time. Sometimes I even reply to myself pretending to be the user arguing with me. This makes them seethe so hard. I cant be the only one to find this enjoying. Does anyone else like to argue with tards on the internet? I know there are more of you out there.

Attached: 293732C9-BDD9-4A4E-93AA-5FAC37255E3D.jpg (1000x1000, 503.23K)

what no pussy does to an user

based

>J. Louis Irwin admits to being a trolling faggot who self-bumps his own threads because he can't get any (you)s
It's not like you're telling us anything we didn't already know, Jay.

Attached: applenigger mod thread violates only rule in the sticky.jpg (840x904, 438.42K)

How women live with protruding two objects like all the time? literally zero aerodynamics!

kek but sadly this is true, thanks for reminding me

>wasting other peoples time by wasting my own time
trolls trolling trolls everybody loses yay

I might as well be him

Stop pretending to be me user

same thing for men with benis
besides, women are supposed to be slower so that men can chase them down and catch them more easily. before modern niceties that's how breeding took place.

Nice b8 faggot.

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

What do you benis? it's literally like 10% compared to these 2, not to mention it isn't dangling and if it does, it will will be within the lower camber to the relative wind to the leg leading edge, contribute very minimal to the parasite drag!
Not to mention if the pose like OP pic (say cycling), benis is nothing to those aileron.

Where do you live that has booba hanging loose like this? Women in my country wear clothes while biking.

kek

Attached: 943ED2DB-2EEE-4197-B49F-4610CA748387.jpg (828x263, 149.49K)

clothes contribute nothing, unless you have carbon-fiber to the relative wings to reduce the drag, not much of improvements honestly.

this has to be ai

god look at those udders

Been coming here since 2006. I try to leave but I always come back. I try to help Anons out when I see questions I can answer but most of the time I can't take the layers of bullshit that exist here and wind up just fucking yelling at retards. On some level I understand what you're doing and agree that it's fun and user deserves it, but I also have to say "fuck you" for all the times I'm sure you've driven threads in which people are actually looking for honest help into pits of fire.

kek

I just came and now I will find women gross for the next 20 minutes

Attached: apu7.png (773x607, 17.22K)