Do you use light or dark themes, Any Forums?

Do you use light or dark themes, Any Forums?

Attached: image_20220703211835.png (1275x1280, 1.03M)

Dark, it's easier on my eyes but I know people have that shit where it's actually harder on theirs.

Light mode during the day
I switch to dark mode when the screen is brighter than the light coming in from my window
Embrace your natural circadian rhythms user

What ever is default.

I'm racist.

>TFW the night clowns are back again

Attached: 1656898183258.png (204x204, 27.29K)

Dark mode all the time, fuck those "light themes" that looks like a fucking flashbang.

Dark + glasses with those anti uv shit, never had eye issues and I'm literally on screen all times, all my colleagues whos younger but light theme + no anti-uv already have their eyes fucked

both, some sites look better on light theme like Any Forums.

Attached: 165234234.png (600x576, 9.84K)

More like Sarkeesian rhythms amirite

light mode looks infinitely better in 99% of cases.

dark mode is absolute retard cope for people who don't realize you can turn your screen brightness down and sit around with 300-600nits blasting their face all day.

Dark modes are aesthetically better but rape your eyes.

>dark mode is absolute retard cope for people who don't realize you can turn your screen brightness down and sit around with 300-600nits blasting their face all day.
Try it and you'll see why no one does this.

Dark themes are for people who sit in a dark room all day. Otherwise a dark theme will become painful to look at.

This is actually easy on the eyes and anyone who says different is probably sitting in a dark room.

dark room == depression == loser

Attached: nn.png (1920x1080, 211.5K)

imma make dem clussy honk

I have, for years, run my screens at 0% brightness, which is about 50nits.

Perfectly fine day and night. Low screen brightness and light mode is very comfortable and aesthetically pleasing.

This. Sad.

light mode but only when I'm exclusively in dark rooms. I keep my phone and monitor at absolute top brightness and I try not to blink more than twice an hour.

>Dark themes are for people who sit in a dark room all day.
Yes.
>Otherwise a dark theme will become painful to look at.
Absolutely not.
>This is actually easy on the eyes and anyone who says different is probably sitting in a dark room.
hurrdurr, dark room bad
>dark room == depression == loser
have sex
>I have, for years, run my screens at 0% brightness, which is about 50nits.
>Perfectly fine day and night. Low screen brightness and light mode is very comfortable and aesthetically pleasing.
No, it kills all contrast and looks like shit.

I am addicted to clussy

clown girls > mime girls
here, i said it

>No, it kills all contrast and looks like shit.

Maybe if you have ultra shitty screens. My panels look perfectly fine at low brightness, in fact they look better because the ips glow they have at full brightness is not visible.

Light. I’m not a fucking retard.

Light Theme ftw, im not a zoomer retard

Attached: Screenshot.png (303x132, 15.13K)

themes are bloat