I'm ready for the next power outage!

youtube.com/watch?v=RhTDneoDUdc
Why is 8bitcuck becoming a schizo prepper?

Attached: 8bitguy.png (1863x1048, 1.75M)

Even he knows gasoline is becoming irrelevant.

He lives in the suburbs and barely can handle some leaky pipes without losing his shit.
He wouldn't last a day if shtf.

Are blackouts really a concern in the states?
Seriously, everywhere i look United Statians and Canadians are using these fucking UPS bullshit things, fix your fucking infrastructure already

Attached: 78cLWpF3A8tFvfg353pUyc.jpg (1920x1080, 725.61K)

You jews really are desperate. we're going to prep whether you like it or not without any help from the mommy government.

No, they aren't. it's a recent phenomenon because we haven't upgraded our power grid since the 70s because of the WEF agenda of de-industrializing western nations prevents us from building new power plants thanks to the EPA and environmental groups that make it impossible for 0 emission coal plants from being built. they're scared of people getting cheap power and cheap energy and they want to control all of that because they are butthurt they don't have us under their boot like the chinese or eurocucks who don't have cars or guns or much property ownership. a good example of how much freedom we really had was exposed during covid and seeing the midwest tell the WEF and WHO and CDC to fuck off really showed whos boss.

>does whatever he wants
>makes money doing it
>live in Texas suburbs with a wife and kid
based

Fuck off tripfag

He's a wimp though. Why would anyone enjoy being so weak they run the way he does?

I saw him in person at a target and called him a cuck. He nervously laughed and then I said I was serious fuck you and he stuck his tongue out at me and fast walked away
He's still a cuck

he's always been a prepper

this feller built an Apple 1 ngl that's pretty cool

Get a load of this tool...

just what no pussy does to a man

Attached: 8-bitwaifu.jpg (575x575, 316.29K)

Is he a pedophile?

stop projecting, european

no, hes a based christian man

he's married lol

I'm not giving you views

>Why is 8bitcuck becoming a schizo prepper?
because he's paying attention
so many other techy youtubers are doing shit like this, they too see the writing on the wall. petersripol built a schizo trailerhouse

fuck off, david.

>he's married lol
have you seen his wife? i wouldn't fuck her with another man's dick.

daily reminder that 8bitretard uses Any Forums to shill his own videos and got busted doing so a few months ago. nobody is interested in your cancerous videos, you retarded fucking moron.

Attached: 1644539011780.png (1196x1082, 2.13M)

>i wouldn't fuck her with another man's dick.
look at 8bitgoy, he doesnt have any choice in the matter lel
>8bitretard uses Any Forums to shill his own videos and got busted doing so a few months ago
more info?