MBA M2

What do we think bros?

I appreciate the form factor of the Macbook Air, and I don't really need the power of the M1 Pro. But the Pro's screen is nice.

Attached: 1631217833542.png (1020x924, 265K)

you need more than 256gb of storage. Get at least 1tb minimum. Stick with the M2, you never regret buying the newest tech but you will definitely regret paying the Apple tax on outdated tech.

What am I gonna use all that storage for?

wear leveling on your SSD. If you half fill your 256gb SSD, then it is only has 128gb or less for page/cache and wear leveling.

with 1TB and 16GB you may as well get the pro.

You wont have the latest hardware acceleration if you dont buy the M2.
Are Apple people really this tech illiterate? The M1 Pro boasts “moar cores” but if the M2 has double the performance with half the cores then it is better. Plus all the latest generation CPUs, even AMD and Intel, get the latest on-die hardware accelerations like AV1, for example

I have an m1 air 8/8, 16gb, 512gb.

Literally the best purchase I've made in a long time. Cheap as hell and the performance is great. You will love the M2. 512gb is literally fine - don't get ripped off with the 1tb bullshit.

Good morning sirs

how do you cope?
I have (3) 2tb m.2s and it’s just not enough. I guess Windows actually has enough games and applications to utilize all that high speed storage.

It's 10pm here you absolute retard

External storage and server.

Yeah without games and streaming all your media, what do you need all that storage for?

>What do we think bros?
great machine if you can afford it. great for power intensive applications and also great for media because top screen and speakers. Top battery life too, cant go wrong.

>External storage
all that performance slowed down by an external drive

you have mild to severe brain damage.

M1 pro is still faster. The M2 is a competitor to the M1 not the M1 pro or max

You don't need the power for anything, you're buying a mac.

I use slack and chrome

Exactly.

Can I still buy a mac if I haven’t taken the clot shot?

If you do buy it be prepared to wait for at least a month. I ordered my m1 pro at the beginning of June and it's most likely not going to be here until mid august

Not a problem, I was more worried about regretting not paying the $400 more for the pro for the screen.

You can always return it if you change your mind, also if you got the midnight whatever colour that they have, it's apparently prone to chipping and fingerprints, so probably get a sleeve or a protector for it