How many people are actually on this board? I feel like I'm talking to the same people every day

How many people are actually on this board? I feel like I'm talking to the same people every day.

Attached: 2.png (1280x1280, 44.61K)

You are. I doubt there's more than 100 regular posters on this board.

Me

All me

> I feel like I'm talking to the same people every day.
Definitely, I even sometimes recognize posters by their writing style.

OK kid, you do that.

0, we are all bots

Probably like 50 real people and 200 gpt-x bots

What do you mean?
I think you even called me "kid" in another thread once.

Website activity follows a power law so there are probably thousands of posters but the top 50 produce the vast majority of the content.

post neofetch

Just demonstrating how small the pool of usual suspects are. I knew it was you, it's fairly likely you knew it was me.
is right - pretty much everyone else is some sort of bot.

all me btw

do bots ever check digits?

It's just me and my 30 personalities. We have about 600 ip addresses.

Checking is a lost art. That's one thing I'll give the apes of Any Forums - at least they can fucking check my trips.

I samefag a LOT. really hard. because it's usually just me against 15 shills. someone has to do it. I'll do it myself.

Next time can you make a thread about microkernels and not some gay bullshit? Thanks.

Nice full house.
The irony being that your "shills" are just some user samefagging 15 times.
>my samefagging is bigger than your samefagging
There just aren't enough real people on this board to have a decent troll war.

Attached: disability-check.jpg (640x480, 29.22K)

I sometimes contradict my own posts so that I can get other answers from anons and steer the topic into a specific direction or just for the fun of it.

Hurd is dead.

I sockpuppet agreement with myself, then deliberately misinterpret myself, get into a fight with myself, report myself, and get both myselves banned from time to time.

Attached: 1563120420401.png (912x900, 193.04K)

I shitphonepost either when waiting on some cooking or when taking a shit. At all other times I have better things to do.

>a literal shitposter
A man of culture I see.

I look like that

Do you recognize me, user?

Maybe, depending on who in this thread you are.

Protip: the surgery to have a embedded food processor removed from your head is cheap, safe, and leaves almost no scarring.
I had it done a couple of years ago, best $6.10 I ever spent.

did you flush the toilet after posting this

We should have another gpg thread at some point. I bet we could collect all the real posters while also filtering idiots.

The logo is kino THOUGH

Wouldn't work for me, I just got banned for picking on an autistic Loonixtard again.

Great digits ITT.

Attached: 1548983627664.jpg (1024x800, 78.37K)

So when he said the website runs on mac minis, what does that actually mean? What do you use on mac os to run a website? and what does it run on now?

Attached: 1655738035376.png (619x620, 366.41K)

>he
Oh the ironing.

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 60.7K)

Who's the cute girl?

probably apache idk