We did it

we did it

Attached: b9919113-d6c6-41b0-a0d6-a5a718835b1e.png (687x322, 250.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qv83B96PUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you fags finally managed to compile the leak or something

Post magnet link

besides the new and improved botnet, what else can it do?

I miss XP. I miss the old ugly firefox. I miss manually refreshing on Any Forums. I miss pre-Any Forums and pre-/qa/ times when people actually liked anime and didn't spam tranny 24/7.

>its still just as vulnerable as the original XP therefore it cant be used as a modern day OS
into the trash it goes

redeem delta sir

Did what? Fixed the security issues? Made it compatible with modern programs?

Linux supports more Windows software through Wine at this point than Windows XP.

Attached: 512px-Tux.svg.png (512x607, 85.91K)

Attached: Second.jpg (235x176, 10.05K)

All they did is made the theme customizable and made unused programs work. They didnt do shit when it comes to security and modern compatibility

The Japanese did it to themselves. You lost the people who grew up on stuff other than anime and transitioned into shows made by and for anime obsessives, with an infantalized artstyle simultaneously weirdly sexualized.

In essence, it's nu-anime, i.e. post-2009. Even niggas luved Narudo. Now latest that goes is ATOT and MHA.

I still like anime. It's the retards that act like this wasn't always an anime website I want shot dead.
There are still good shows (though manga has way more and better content) once a year or so, they're just not as popular which I don't care about. Half the site thinks anime is degenerate and that Any Forums is their epic political website and not just everything goes site. That's where my problem lies.
I have not watched MHA or ATOT.

isn't the leak SP1 or SP2? Thats much worse than a patched SP3

ywnbaw troon

I'm a guy you retarded faggot

Any Forums has separate boards for separate topics. If you want to talk about anime, go to .

Attached: anime website .png (511x162, 25.51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7qv83B96PUc

I want to upload pictures of cute girls on every single board without ever having to listen to >cuckime and >tranime /qa/tards.

The capitalized C is the worst part. He did that manually.

Attached: XP Osaka.jpg (2255x1814, 377.51K)

You say /qa/tards, but they are just retards from Any Forums

Anime is and always has been allowed on Any Forums. Go back to Any Forums

Attached: 1654589433229.png (800x597, 859.71K)

>The Delta Experie_____arts Here
Nice graphical design, Any Forums. I thought you guys knew how to make logos.

didn't know gamerfuel was just rebranded loli piss