Redpill me on female wall. literally first time do i ever hear of females hitting the wall at certain age...

redpill me on female wall. literally first time do i ever hear of females hitting the wall at certain age. wtf does this mean? sounds like an incel cope to me.

Attached: ft.jpg (1936x2581, 832.12K)

The greatest virtue for men and women is making a child, women find it harder to stay fertile. Women should get married quickly.

so they are hitting the wall of 'no more kids'?

It's not that women hit a wall, rather it's that traits that coincide with declining fertility are not attractive to men because men evolved to focus on pursuing women who still have a good chance of getting pregnant. Being attracted to more mature women is a waste of energy

>evolved
Sure, something came from nothing and we're just the random product of rocks crashing together in space lol

and at what age do they fall into infertility? they must be fertile up to nice 45 years.

Attached: 96E7E26D-2172-4865-B605-7BACAA23B52E.jpg (1242x453, 121.47K)

nice bait!

>Sure, something came from nothing and we're just the random product of rocks crashing together in space lol
cause god somehow stands out when it comes to logic of being born outta nothing, right?

Fertility tends to fall off a cliff at about 35. Most women are completely infertile by 45

most of these apply to men anyway.

Science is literally what even allows you to write on this cursed website.
Be humble and just say that you don't know what you're talking about. It's easier for everyone, but most importantly yourself.

I'm over 40 Both me and my wife are fucking ugly wrecks now. Wrinkly, etc. we both started to get visibly older. A few wrinkles etc. A. Change in attitudes. The difference is that young women look at me and see an older man, and that's a fetish. I'm a "daddy". Older men have sexual value because we are perceived as experienced, probably secure, etc. Older wome get devalued. Fewer people want an older woman. There are some people who do, but the "mummy" kink is nowhere near as popular as girls looking to fuck an older guy.

I was a 6 in my 20s. I'm relatively an 8 now. If I was a woman that 6 would become a 3

Male fertility doesn't decline in the same way that female fertility does. That's why "men age better". They actually don't, but signs of old age just aren't as unattractive on a man

As opposed to a mystical space wizard created all life three thousand years ago and then vanished from existence, only to be rediscovered after certain chemicals in our brain combine...

Yeah that sounds way more plausible.

not fan of milfs/matures but men who claim 'they dont want women older than like 20 or something' are coper incels who try to come off too badass.

the 'i should raise her up' mentality is essentially janny mentality, striving for power and false sense of authority due to shitty whole life of getting bullied and aint being the shit.

Men are biologically programmed to be more perceptive and critical of a partner's age, because a woman's age matters more when it comes to offspring quality. Even a pregnancy at 35 y.o. has a much higher chance at giving the baby birth defects, than someone in their early 20s. Therefore, men has from an evolutionary perspective preferred mates as young as possible after puberty.

In contrast, men can produce healthy sperm for much longer. There is still some correlation between baby quality and the man's age, but it's far, far less than that of the woman.

It's kinda shit that old age only exists because women are born with all the eggs they'll ever have. If women produced eggs constantly, like men produce sperm, then evolution wouldn't lose interest in keeping us alive.

>They actually don't, but signs of old age just aren't as unattractive on a man
i think that's cause woman attractiveness and appearance is way more capitalized. i think everything in this life is result of evolution and survival logic: men had to be older to be capable of bringing the food, and women had to be young to drop babies; that's why evolutionarily, during millions of years, did we got a taste that hates ugly female more than her male counterpart.

lol BTFO'd.

Women peak because their value comes from their looks. Men don’t, their value comes from their earning potential. So women hit the market at 18 with a lot of value and men don’t. They think the rest of their life will be as easy as it was at 18, but it won’t. That’s why it’s called the wall. It’s unavoidable but women ignore that reality until suddenly they can’t ignore it anymore.

>way more plausible
Random evolution, that we are just the result of combined chemicals that came from nothing is nihilism. Do you ever wonder why people who have extreme wealth and power are so interested in the practices of the ancient mystery schools while at the same time they are promoting science and globe earth to the masses?

this actually works way way more for trannies. i sometimes wonder how they never think of how they are gonna look when they are 40, or even below. yeah it's fun to have parties and shit when you are young, but how are you gonna live as tranny when you are no longer sex object? more you age, more you gonna look like fag in dress. damn i cant wait to see all those with temporary fads commit suicide.

Attached: youwillneverbeawoman.png (986x1074, 110.14K)

So incel cope, as mentioned.

>space wizard
If god exists he exists outside of space-time.

faggot, you gotta accept the reality that the universe isn't humanocentric, nor earthcentric or even lifecentric too, we arent the main part of this universe, our values, thoughts, concepts are absolutely irrelevant to mechanic, cold universe; claiming there must be god cause there must be a reason is wrong in the first place cause reason in itself is product of human reasoning. basically even if happening requires precursor or cause, it's still not in the sense you are talking about, you are talking about reason in the sense of human values, which is retarded.

Attached: lovecraft.jpg (850x400, 66.63K)

Married to an attorney and have two children together. Sorry reality is hard for you to embrace.

Nah bro the earth and humanity were created 10,000 years ago by a Jewish death god who took animal sacrifices and liked to make other people kill babies, bomb cities with fireballs, turn people into salt, and drown the whole planet. Later on he had a woman give birth to himself as his own son so he could make himself sacrifice himself to himself. In order to save you. From himself. What he’ll do to you if his son doesn’t die a gruesome bloody death, that is.
Kinda seems like a sick fuck when you think about it but it turns out he loves you, so it’s all good. Just don’t do any of the things on his no-no list or else he’ll have you tortured forever in an extradimensional flame prison.

Evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive ideas.

Fuck you, I'm 45. Got a hot 27 GF. Just planted my seed in her. I'm a fine specimen of a man. There’s a saying here, that the older the buck, the harder the horn…

Men and women age differently.
Men produce peak testosterone and reach peak fertility between 30 and 35, women have this peak in their late 20's and age quickly. Men start to have reduced fertility from 37+ but for women 35 is approaching too late, men produce sperm until late 50's but with greatly reduced quality.

Not so. God is present in space-time; God is present within every molecule of your body and within every moment that passes through your waking life. Within every thought, every object, every millisecond. Every bit of seemingly empty space. Space-time itself is an aspect of God.

Greatest virtue is one that single cell organisms have? You religious or some bullshit?