Can I still be buried despite being a man of size? I feel my time is coming soon...

Can I still be buried despite being a man of size? I feel my time is coming soon, and I want to be put back into the ground, not burned.

Attached: 1631266453390.jpg (1000x585, 587.4K)

>man of size
You mean a fat?

Morbidly Obese yes.

How fat are you, OP? Post a pic, so that we can let you know if you'll fit in a coffin.

boy what the hell boy

Attached: 1638730481382.gif (47x44, 238.61K)

Is that a chimpanzee ? That's a funny gif. lol/

If you know someone with heavy Earth Moving machinery, you'll be fine.

Prepare to be a financial burden on your family when they likely have to buy a custom made casket with two adjacent cemetery plots to accommodate that Cheeto-filled ass of yours.

I'm around 330lbs or something but idk my exact weight. Not super obese, but pretty big.

Attached: My gut 4.jpg (569x427, 24.76K)

Get your stomach stapled. I've know a couple of people who had this procedure and it made huge changes.

>I want to be put back into the ground
Put back?
What are you, a shrub?

They're gunna burn your fat ass faggot no one has time to haul you into a hole, you'll still return to the earth tho.

That's okay, as long as I am at peace. I do not find any in this life

Attached: My gut 11.jpg (2560x1920, 1.37M)

I'm probably not big enough for that kind of surgery though?...yet anyway.

Enquire anyway. It makes a huge difference.

Dud I know looked about the same as you. Just had a huge stomach and he got the staple done. Within a year it was all but gone. Pretty dramatic.

I will. That would be great if it is possible. I fear I have 10-15 years left max if I continue this way. My eating addiction is getting worse actually.

Quit eating sweets like candy, cake, soda, also cut out salty chips and you'll drop so much weight, but fat fucks like yourself always say, One More Day l.

Yeah I always find an excuse to put it off tomorrow. Me and dieting just doesn't work for some reason. Nice food is the only pleasure I've got in life.

You'll be burned eventually.
We all will.
The Sun will expand to envelope earth and absorb it.
Might as well get it over with.

Who's paying for the burial?

My family have agreed to have me buried in a church graveyard in the village I was born in.