YOUR AMERICAN FLAG IS NO MORE! ITS A TRANS FLAG NOW!!!! YOUVE LOST!!!!

YOUR AMERICAN FLAG IS NO MORE! ITS A TRANS FLAG NOW!!!! YOUVE LOST!!!!

Attached: 6075BB1C-FE1F-43A0-9BCD-FD2C6D91CBE8.jpg (1284x872, 558.78K)

>how to program a script
>how to become a reddit mod
>how to deal with crippling depression and anxiety
>HRT/transitioning side effects
>HRT/transitioning long term studies
>how to get a date as trans MTF

>How to tie knots.

Eh. It's less than half trans flag. I'd say the American flag is holding on pretty good for something on reddit

hahahahaha not for long! you people try and fail to even make a dent in our trans flag while we take yours!

user the United States lost a long time ago.

I'm happy with how long the flag stayed. I assumed reddit would have more hatred for America

You transvestites are pretty stupid if you think most of the people here are from the United States obsessing over your mental illness.

you think im a transvestite? thats not the same thing as transgender lmao

Why do you have so many words

the trannies are blaming Any Forums for destroying the american flag

i just say transgender lmao

Because it's....8 am here in the EST zone in the US, and most people have a life beyond being a reddit army soldier and thinking they've won some great victory by putting some pixels places. This little project will be abandoned as of Monday when we return back to work. We grew up, manchild. We grew up, got jobs, have families and other responsibilities. Not everybody can keep up their childhood living in the attic of mommy's place until they're 35 like (You).

Attached: gayniggers.png (1069x660, 440.07K)

Why? Wouldnt you just use man or woman. Transgender is just an extra word

Trannies > Burgers.

LMFAO you guys are the ones who got obsessed with this. if you have a wife and kids what are you doing on this website?

A transvestite and a transgender aren't the same thing though you fucking moron. First you want a thousand definitions to define each little fine point of your experiment and now you're merging them back because it suits you. God I'll be glad when this fad is over with.

yea but people get mad when we say trans women are women so thats why we need our own word

i just say transgender when talking about me. isnt a transvestite just like a crossdresser who likes dresses?

Enjoying my morning coffee before I get a shower and head to the grocery store for the weekly shopping. Just bullshitting. And you?

Now you take that back. Nothing and I mean NOTHING can beat the succulent taste of a McDonalds Double Quarter Pounder

Attached: dqp.jpg (300x171, 8.11K)

Yeah but if trans women are women why would you say otherwise when people say they aren't. Wouldn't you hold your ground and say they are

Even if you remove the US flag there is an 87% you wish to stop pretending like you're a different Gender, and a 42% chance you neck yourself, I just gotta wait, you'll always lose

reddit mods are trannies that get infinite pixels

Attached: 1625642442606.png (1080x833, 711K)

im just lying in bed laughing :D have a nice day!

>Any Forums trying to false flag by destroying the American flag and replacing it with a tranny flag
>All that happens is the US flag gets destroyed and r/place gets even more trannified

Congrats, you played yourselves. Focus your attacks on the actual tranny flags you idiots.