Im back sorry dont ban i promise i wont show boobs anymore im so sad Any Forums deleted my thread and i was going to...

im back sorry dont ban i promise i wont show boobs anymore im so sad Any Forums deleted my thread and i was going to make friends

also im that girl who was trying to find a bf, silly girl

Attached: 1648983981840956759534037711468.jpg (4032x3024, 884.63K)

TITS/TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

Attached: Ebony_Princess-The-Nigerian-scat-files-Vol.-2.jpg (706x706, 81.41K)

ok

Attached: 20220403_131025.jpg (1886x1349, 946.86K)

Show ur ass slut

you

Show ass and pussy Bend over slut

Why are you cutting yourself, those are cut marks right?

what have you been cutting into your skin there? You have a lovely slim and tight body, don't go ruining it with scars you crazy bitch.

Fuckin attention seeking whore show your pussy to prove you're not a man.

yeah but one year old

Delivered!

Well done OP

Attached: 1628814481964.jpg (374x454, 41.48K)

ik im crazy ty

later i will -sg

Show feet bitch

nah you dont know. You have all these insane thoughts about how people only want you because of the way you look, including whichever fuck molested you when you were young. So now you both crave the attention that your body brings, but also hate it because it reminds you of bad times.

Listen sweetheart, cutting is not the answer. Finding some self respect, and a man worth your time is the answer. Or woman if you swing that way, but most gay girls dont.

Long story short, cutting is a very short term solution to an issue, with long term repercussions. If you don't stop soon you will be disfigured for life, and then you will never find a decent partner. Now is the time to sort your shit out.

You've got great tits

Cut my name in there ;)

nice, love the scars

Attached: 1603390535516.jpg (940x529, 205.33K)

Yeah later because you will never be a woman

Whats your kik

Damn girl, you have a pair of cute boobs and apparently you're not overweight.

Stop ruining what you've got.

I don't know what's going on in your life but treat yourself with more respect.

Stop looking for attention on Any Forums.
Dress up modestly but cute, go outside.
Try to find someone through some hobbies like working out, swimming, bicycling, reading, conoeing, or maybe find a guy through friends.

Even silly video games can land you a decent person.

Looking up on communication apps is also fine, just avoid hypergamy ones like tinder if you want to find a decent man.

die nigga

>fuck molested you when you were young
That’s why he became trans

sorry

nigga be patient ill show pussy i just have to shave you silly fuck

Go on.