So are the trannies too strong for us?

So are the trannies too strong for us?

Attached: Capture.jpg (892x377, 149.36K)

Cry, straggot

Yes

Yes.

You can't win a cheating competition against reddit employees

of course they are. Any Forums is too busy fapping to traps.

Attached: 7678484.jpg (234x216, 20.19K)

I’m looking at some of the comments these fucking reddit faggots are making about this and it’s so fucking cringe. They are legitimately treating this shit as if they are in a war or something. I fucking hate reddit so much. I fucking hate trannies so much.

it is almost impossible when you have tranny redit mods that can place and bot without cooldown

they think this is important for "trans rights" I highly encourage to let them win

Attached: Screenshot_20220403-025257_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1440x366, 82.93K)

I just don't care.

It's like picking a fight with naruto runners. They fuck themselves up so much that there's not much more I could do to help them along.

Let’s try and blow that record away in 2022

>mods
>bots
>mod bots
I know people assume Any Forumstards have no life and nothing better to do, but reddit folk never started with a life. They were made to think as one like the Borg. Here, we're still individuals so our retarded faggot selfs can't coordinate as well as the literally fat fuck mod that's watching this shit in 25 screens with the power to just pick a pixel at anytime and drones of faggots who got promised mod status if they help keep tranny flag alive.

Still, a fucking disgrace, that's what this is

Attached: shah wat.jpg (1280x720, 53.42K)

you're just afraid of the kagbushin no jutsu

We literally just took out their stronghold

Attached: Screenshot_20220403-052459_Chrome.jpg (714x1356, 597.53K)

Wrong one dumbass

We aren't stopping there

You will never be Ghibli. You have no soulful story, you have no detailed animation, you have no universal message to tell. You are a American company twisted by LGBT propaganda and critical race theory into a crude mockery of Disney’s legacy.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your audience is disgusted and ashamed of you, your “execs” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Children are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of watching TV have allowed children to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even character designs who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a child. Your style is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy to watch Turning Red on Disney+, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your cancerous, disgusting Grubhub graphics.

You will never be a good movie. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight of bad reviews

we will prevail.

Not a lot of Any Forums is on this due to attention on ukraine being more coveted than plebbit art but you'll find that those few of us that do commit have already done quite a bit, just that we have to keep it low because we cant brute force like we could with smaller communities

>you are a American company twisted by lgbt propaganda

Jfc cope harder you seething dipshit

>All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted

I don’t even need to engage the full paragraph to know this is pure cope from someone who can’t defend anything they say.

>children are incredibly repulsed by you

Go outside. The characters from turning red Weren’t even trans.

Defend your neet beliefs to the grave, in 40 years I’ll still be cringing at your normie memes and dumbass takes.

You don't need a whole space between lines

I like the way it looks

It's too spaced out for me. Not very pleasing to look at

yes

maybe you should just give it up and go help improve sneed like good Anons.

Attached: 7cfa248720ce6f92bebd0723b519b954.png (525x515, 281.38K)