Extremely intense and hard to watch. I feel like I have no soul after watching

Extremely intense and hard to watch. I feel like I have no soul after watching.
goredb.com/w/fbw5J5TSEZkpGYHpq1tcdj

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21.31K)

why the fuck did i think that was something i needed to watch jeez

Looks like a bunch of dead kids from liveleak

it's the third world trash that have no soul.

fuck south america, africa, china, india, etc. they're lower than mammals.

a lot of it is. some of it looks livestreamed for profit

Kek. Lost.

Attached: 1636199386713.png (902x735, 30.03K)

None of these kids will grow up being trans

Huh, my stripper name is Amber Alert.

You are delusional if you think that shit doesnt happen in the united states or the rest of the world for that matter the difference is that they dont record it like these dumb retatds

I need to hug my son after watching this shit

western civilization--which doesn't really include latin america--has different standards when it comes to taking care of children. in 3rd world nations, children are seen as animals or mere possessions. their societies were not formed with values that view these actions as abhorrent. it's just something a parent might do.

there's an old line that, like probably a million other things, young people have never heard, that in such nations "life is cheap". this is how it is.

"we are the world... if you think white people aren't that bad you're delusional".

doesn't rhyme and you're an idiot. spend 20 more years looking at the world.

>USA and England are full of pedophile rings
>F-FUCK SOUTH AMERICA, AFRICA, INDIA, ETC, THEY'RE LOWER THAN MAMMALS

Yeah tell me about it, i live in mexico and i see a lot of parents that talk to their kids as if they were dogs that shit is very sad clearly thise people dont know what a condom is

if you showed this video to people the respective nations they were filmed in, you'd see that they wouldn't really care that much. show it to an average american and they'll start therapy. their nations have no value for children the same way. you could try to take out your cultured anger on them, but it would be no more satisfying than beating a pitbull that mauled a child, because they're no closer to human than a dog.

Andy Sixx logs of shit

BASED

Attached: 1613748254077.jpg (600x400, 54.08K)

kind of effortless video, its sad to see kids abused/murdered but as for a video its kind of lack luster. does anyone have a link to the hour long vid of a white girl hanging herself from a tree?

Attached: bd7.jpg (680x659, 61.86K)

How could it be improved? Good music?

How can you say that when americans love abortions? They dont care about children either

Off to the psych ward, boy

Attached: bd7-1.jpg (680x932, 58.35K)

Niggers baka