Just got all the food in pic related for free, plus credit for my original order. Second time this week

Just got all the food in pic related for free, plus credit for my original order. Second time this week.

Attached: DD_be_wildin.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

Enjoy your diarrhea

Cool

checked......2nd time this week door dashers around here must be extra stupid

how did u do this?

oh hell yeah I will thanks user

I have a confusing apartment complex so when I order food, doordash drivers routinely deliver to the apt below me by mistake. They even take a picture of the wrong door number as "proof". Once I get the notification for delivery (they don't knock) I run down and get my order without anyone being the wiser. Then all I have to do is show the door dash customer service chat person the driver's "proof" picture and I get a full refund plus credits for the trouble. Has happened over 10 times within the past 6 months.

>be me
>order food with door dash
>dasher brings wrong order
>order is more than my original order
>MFW
>message doordash
>oh no user we are so sorry
>you want credit or refund
>refund...i will keep playing this game
>original order credited for more doordash
>user keeps food related
Amen jesu its time to eat

Never move.

You live in the bermuda triangle of delivery points.

The brown delivery people by me can't even find my building

> bermuda triangle of delivery points.

kek

no they know where it is they just stole your food

I remember the very first order I tried to make through GrubHub they completely fucked up. The delivery driver took close to 30 minutes to go from the food place to my apartment, then dropped it off on some random apartments porch to rot for over an hour. GrubHub gave me like $50 in gift cards plus a refund. The GrubHub driver made no attempt to contact me, and when GrubHub tried to contact them they didn't pick up the phone.

So I tried to order yet again, and this time some purple looking fresh off the boat African showed up with the food. I think it may have been a different driver though.

Attached: 1647829070869.jpg (1170x1121, 1.12M)

No that happens too though. I live on the south side of Chicago, maybe 1 in every 5 orders gets stolen. the rest literally just can't find my building because it's not right off the street.

yeah man the time loss is a definite suck but the free food plus more free food is worth

Attached: finga_pappet.jpg (3024x4032, 1.72M)

Lol yeah. Confusing for several reasons but I think it's mainly because I technically live on the 4th floor but my apt number implies I'm on the 3rd floor.
There has been ONE time where I didn't catch the delivery in time and the guy below me actually got my food. I felt like I was robbed till I realized I got all of my money back plus credits. I guess it just bothered me that the guy probably THINKS he robbed me and got away with it.

and delivery drivers expect tips
kek

checked
OP here....I'm in Waco so its easy for them to find where I'm at, especially since because reasons i'm at one of waco's many fine crack hoe tells.....the thing they fuck up is giving my order to someone else and giving me someone elses order....last week I got about 200 dollars of chili's food and credit on the whatever it was i ordered

tip culture is really fucked no doubt.....the businesses should pay for the services they provide

bruh I wish I got free orders that big. I've had multiple grocery orders over $100 that were left somewhere completely random. the confirmation photos don't even look like my neighborhood

seriously, how hard is it to follow gps?

I never tip delivery drivers.

Wow. You figured out what the rest of us knew 2 years ago.
You're slow as fuck.

thanks friend, also gained about 25 lbs of lazy fatass since I havent been in a place to make my own food....my own fault i know...you live you learn.

I'm sorry you live in a shithole.

Attached: 1648698388569.jpg (680x381, 39.54K)

you'll get your head blown off with a shotgun someday, ill unironically lole, hope to fuck it gets captured on video

do they bring you free shit ever? Honestly asking because I tip pretty decent and they at least get it right, and i'm about 250 dollars up on my doordash experience

I gave up on food delivery services though after they fucked up a second time and took over an hour to deliver food that was like 2 miles away. By the time I got it, it was all cold. I don't know what the fuck that driver was doing during that hour, but the GPS was all over the place. Also isn't worth the inflated prices + delivery fee + tip. I can just go pick the shit up myself at the normal prices, in a timely fashion.

I mean shit, I probably could have walked down to the establishment and back before that driver got there.

You can order that shit via drive through or pick up?

Africans that live in literal stick huts make their own food.
You could easily make your own, but you're a lazy piece of shit.
Making a pb&j takes a plate and a knife. You're so stupid you don't have a plate and a knife?
Jesus.

I will try my best to have it livestreamed

Attached: diabeetus.jpg (1219x914, 53.65K)

I make my own food, faggot....I love to cook. Ive been stuck in a place with just a microwave and an ironing board for a table...the options available using those tools get old fast.