Thoughts on this guy?

Thoughts on this guy?

He does shed light on people's disabilities and allows them to share their story, but at the same time he uses their affliction to boost his view count.

Attached: Headshotcropped.jpg (1164x1158, 959.49K)

He was a special Ed teacher for years before all that I heard.

I feel like you're the same faggot making threads about him nearly daily.
He's perfectly fine, he gets contacted by most people for this stuff and he managed to make them happy for a day AND to have a community of comments that are actually making those handicapped people happy too.
Incels on this board seethe because he's a hot piece of ass who happens to not be a jock, and they can't process that thought because any different conclusion would force them to make an effort in their miserable lifes.

You cooked the shit out of OP ha.

This is the first thread I've ever made about him. Your schizophrenia is very apparent.

He's absolutely drowning in mongoloid pussy and i respect him for it

He's millennial Mr. Rogers. If you really think he's exploiting people you're probably dumb.

What's his name?

i don't like seeing his face in my recommendations
he's too handsome, reminds me of >tfw no bf

Chris Ulmer
(Not a dox because it's public knowledge)

I can respect what he does but I sense darkness behind the feigned smiles of him and his admittedly pretty gf. Constant smilers are always hiding something... these people will preach positivity to the point where they always invalidate their own negative emotions.
These types are the ones that explode after a while.

Based af

He helps people and gives them a voice. So they can tell the world about their lives.

Nah, both him and his gf have been pretty open about their struggles. He smiles a lot because he's talking to kids who understand smiles as non-threatening.

He molests the kids

Attached: bd7-1.jpg (680x932, 58.35K)

What if he teamed up with Kurt Cobain in a band?

If you want to suck his dick just say that, faggot.

Attached: 3d8.jpg (400x300, 22.8K)

I'm screaming

the video of the autism chick was too much
i guess im autistic

How does he boost his view count exactly?

Sounds like a you problem, OP.

>he uses their affliction to boost his view count
You're a retard.