With how popular Chris has been through the years and the amount of clout chasers and weirdos out there...

With how popular Chris has been through the years and the amount of clout chasers and weirdos out there, why has no one tried to pity fuck him? Would that have prevented his fucking his own mother? I am convinced that if he actually tried he could have found some tard to fuck.

Attached: 119A347B-7ACC-4597-9BB5-3AF29F203B6C.png (225x225, 83.85K)

He did fuck people before his mother retard

You have a very weird perception of reality.

thank you for the reminder im at least not this retarded

Yea a prostitute

It’s just the fact that there’s so many weirdos out there, how did he not find at least one who was dumb enough to sleep with him

He DID. Stop getting all your info from Geno Samuel. Not everything is accounted for in that doc.

He's been fucked repeatedly in jail. Protective custody is filled with weak perverts, but any number of them could still romp Chris's fat ass.

I don’t watch docs. Too long. Idk where your getting your info. He lost his virginity to a hooker and his second partner was his mom. Unless your including e-sex and his blowup doll

Yea I wouldn’t be suprised. But I mean prior to his incest saga. I do believe he’s getting fucked in jail. Unless he’s segregated or something

He had very little contact with other inmates in jail. Now he's in a state hospital.
He could have gone to a brony convention where there was an autistic girl waiting to fuck him but he screwed it all up.

You're really out of the loop huh fag. He's been in a hospital for the past month.

Exactly. If he wasn’t such a dumb fuck he could’ve fulfilled his love quest legitimately but Chris is too lazy

Would you fuck that thing?

All I need from this is at least one confirmation that he's been moved to general population and shanked at least once for some kind of initiation ritual.

I’m not retarded. I’m not gonna talk about his whole life story for a simple reply. He probably got fucked in jail. Who knows if he’s around other patients/inmates at his facility.

>He's been in a hospital for the past month.
Kek, a jail-type hospital? He's getting fucked whether he wants to or not.

Yes. It’s why I made this thread

Imagine coming on Any Forums and trying to convince people you’re not retarded

Exactly. Tards think he’s locked in a padded cell 247 or something. Even then the workers could be filling his ass

*im not THAT retarded

Any Forums, Reddit, split the difference and call it even. Pissing in an ocean of piss.

Yeah, I'd fuck it hard. I'd fuck it so hard.

Ok but imagine fucking his un-clit

You have a really skewed perception of modern mental hospitals if you think they're some Tittiecut Follies place where guards go around ass raping random inmates.

Shut up. There is literally so many cases of officer involved rape/molesting in these places. And by other care takers in these facilities. I wouldn’t be the least bit suprised if it were happening in Virginia either