I told on a guy at work who took 12 minutes in the bathroom and the supervisor had him written up

I told on a guy at work who took 12 minutes in the bathroom and the supervisor had him written up.

Only 2 more strikes and then he's fired. I feel such power.

Attached: 69146.jpg (1024x682, 92.73K)

Ahead of the curve; ahead of the curb doesn’t even make sense.

He was probably taking a shit you dilusional sperg

Don't get pissy at me. Blame christopher Nolan.

A 12 minute shit is too long. If I was the boss I would've fired him right there.

sometimes i think people are right for not believing in me. like people think ehhh idk bout this guy. and maybe they're right. People love to do fucked up shit behind my back but I'd actually murder someone if they wrote my up for taking a poop

autism, pure autism

I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curb. Like picture above says.

No you wouldn't. You don't have the balls to murder anyone because you're a faggot from the suburbs.

wow sucks dudes gonna get fired bc youre an asshole but at least youre stuck working at a shithole that writes people up for taking a long shit.
imagine working for slave drivers and feeling powerful. lol.

Some day in the future I'm going to be in charge of the company. Possibly even less than 4 years with the way my career is looking. I've gotten dozens of people fired and I'm looked at my by superiors with the upmost respect and work ethic.

lemme tell you a secret bro. if you have a supervisor youll never be in charge of the company. your supervisors now will never be in charge of the company. they might make you a supervisor tho. since youre an asshole yesman who is worried about what everyone else is doing. but a supervisor aint shit. but hey as long as youre having fun!

so if youre working so hard how do you have time to worry about what everyone else is doing and time bathroom breaks and shit?

YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY. If that's what's fulfilling your power process than you should fucking kill yourself you pathetic faggot.

Attached: 4npz2eie2ht71.png (500x368, 137.43K)

I am having a lot of fun getting losers thrown on the street. Thank you.

It's easy to notice when I have a thing called a watch and I see they aren't at their station. Pretty novel concept i know.

Why should I kill myself? Then the fun will be over. No more getting people homeless.

I got written up tonight at my job for taking a shot behind the bar. So, I told my manager to go fuck his self and quit. Was quitting tomorrow anyways but I digress.

I’m a manager too but I’ve never understood the appeal of the gay power trip.

Attached: AE9B7E50-463B-4B12-AE59-BE5FE7BAB0B1.png (591x151, 18.6K)

>G-Go fuck yourself *runs out the door crying*

You sure showed him.

It's because they literally have nothing else going for them. They are such pathetic pieces of shit that go home empty knowing that no matter how hard they work and how far they "advance" they will always have someone above them that can fire them at the drop of a hat. Being expendable, it gives them empty satisfaction of taking it out on the person below them.

Like if anything I’d rather get paid the same amount to not supervise people. Idgaf about power, money, or corporations, it’s all boring normie trash to me, I just need to pay my bills.

Actually, I said you're a perverted piece of shit. Then looked him straight in the eyes while telling him to go fuck his self. Then said have a nice day while I walked out.

Sorry your pathetic and don't have the balls to do such things.

Normies are pathetic, I’ll never understand their obsession with money and petty power and ego trips.

Attached: 3E5CB103-6D62-4039-A9F1-BB5719B411FA.jpg (1080x1067, 126.07K)

It's boring normie trash to you because you know you'll never have it. It's basically the equivalent of why a lot of fat ass men hate gorgeous women.

If I got no nuts its because theyre still stuck in your ass, faggot

>Talking about fucking someone in the ass
>Calls THAT person a faggot.

kek

I don't see anything else worth obsessing over. Without money and power you're a nobody.

Samefag

Like I said, I’m a manager, I just don’t care about the power trip aspect of the job. I like the autonomy and pay but that’s about it. I’m too cool to get off on petty power trips.

Attached: 1B6CAC35-E324-4450-8632-105D5919B637.jpg (409x604, 90.04K)

To each his own. I on the other hand very much do cum from getting people fired.

Good, maybe if you’re a nobody all of these faggots will leave you alone. I just want to hang out with my family and do my own thing. I don’t care about your shallow faggot materialism.

Attached: 2C078E36-9444-417E-94D3-EE55D736394D.jpg (1078x1256, 133.11K)

It's an illusion. When you die you can't take it with you. You can be wealthy and powerful without being a asshole or having power trips. Its about trying to compensate for something. Same guys that drive oversized F-150's like their tanks. Insecurity.

Pathetic, tbh. I feel sorry for you.

Attached: E41F56DA-1501-44EC-B0F7-DF51F749402F.jpg (680x405, 47.35K)

>never had the runs

This kind of pissy petty shit is indicative of a toxic work environment. Whatever place OP works at is a shitty place to work for. Good jobs don't monitor your bathroom breaks.

Exactly, material things, money, gay fake power that comes from money alone, none of these things really matter. What God wants from you is courage and imagination, not trinkets and power trips.

Attached: C73C6F17-C87F-414F-B3C6-60696E4E63B0.jpg (680x671, 100.85K)

Hopefully he knows it's you, and wants revenge when you get him fired. He'll have plenty of time to just wait for the right moment to pay you back. Tattletales suck.

Don't be. I'm fine.

Yeah actually I am

Your friends are just a bunch of people forced to interact with you by random chance. Either you grew up together or you're in the same sad demented social circle of likeminded outcasts.

I'm guessing you have a strained friend group of nerds that resent each other. Sort of like that big bang theory show or whatever.

I live in a gated community armed to the teeth with armed guards

I got no nuts because you sucked them all out through my ballsack. Homo. It isnt gay to get sucked because youre dominating a person, it is only gay for a fag to take it in the arse or mouth like you

Idk user I don’t watch gay American television. You sound like a sad little man with a chip on his shoulder. I’ve seen dozens of little power tripping faggots in my life and all of them were sad and miserable. Get right with yourself and with God.

Attached: CFD32E65-2D30-4546-ABBD-48551180FC54.jpg (631x847, 115.9K)

whatever you need to tell yourself

he's streets ahead

A man praying to a sky fairy is telling me that I'm not right in the head? Lmao

The boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, thats why I dhit on company time

That's because the boss deserves that dollar

I hope he puts your head to the curb.

so i wonder how much time you spend looking at your watch and looking around at other peoples stations? probably a significant amount. sounds like time theft to me. get all the losers fired you want theyll just replace em with more losers. because anyone whos worth a fuck would have too much self respect to work there. lol i would feel bad for you if u didnt come off like a prick.

Dubs and based.

You’re clearly sad and desperate for attention or some sort of ego boost. Idk if religion will help you or not but you gotta do something differently.

Attached: FC0E8F08-CE61-485A-89A8-B73186775803.jpg (640x765, 39.95K)

Thats what REAL men do

Nice digits. Same, I’m also a manager and I always take long shits on company time, to be fair I also do free overtime, I’m gonna work tomorrow (Sunday) so it’s not like I’m even coming out ahead lol.

Attached: E3DB46FE-4D18-44AD-B344-15CD0111A040.jpg (1024x781, 45.41K)

Not hard to notice when someone's not where they're supposed to be for a significant amount of time. If every time you turn your head and they are nowhere to be seen that means they stealing company time. I understand if you're new to the job or whatever but if you've been there for 10 years or some shit you shouldn't be doing that. I never tell on the new guys.

Maybe you shouldn't bite every piece of bait that you find on Any Forums?

Imagine how fucking lame this guys job must be shlepping around making sure the goyim are at their grindstones. Maybe go back to school or something.

Attached: D6EDCBD1-3654-45C5-B027-9276B50D7602.jpg (1021x1024, 501.68K)

LOL. Your superiors loathe you.

What the fuck else am I gonna do? Plant pixels on the tranny flag on Reddit 20 minutes at a time?

No. No he doesn't

Yes he does because he has to babysit retards like you who try to cheat.