If you're a retard with free time, might I suggest vandalising the trans flag on reddit's new r/place

If you're a retard with free time, might I suggest vandalising the trans flag on reddit's new r/place

Attached: 5td6ldv9w6841.jpg (333x334, 38.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/place/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: 113C8422-F847-4E89-BB08-AAF918E140E7.jpg (1024x807, 312.22K)

You fucks keep trying and the flag only gets stronger and prettier. God imagine wasting your days trying to deface a flag and accomplishing nothing at all. So pathetic.

Attached: B7BBD36C-F685-4D47-ADB6-C6F7072DD010.jpg (994x1094, 104.13K)

did the shitcord server get deleted

people say it doesn't matter but the least you can do is put a little green or red dot on their characters occasionally. it's hilarious

the trannies won Any Forumsros. I'm ashamed of us all. We used to be better than this

Attached: unmanned.jpg (1242x2208, 279.6K)

Yep, after checking with a clean browser instance and new IP it seems the whole thing was deleted.

i asked for the fucking link like 5 times and not a single person gave it to me. fuck off.

Who cares what they think? They have a near-50% chance of offing themselves before they die of old age anyway, this is the one win they'll get in life before it's immediately forgotten about in a week or two.

reddit.com/r/place/

try this one friend

Link for what? The discord server? The r/placetroon subleddit?

>hehe if I can pretend to be a Any Forumsro then I can reduce their morale by posting on a board with no attention

Since the start of place none of us have actually given much of a shit we're over at pol in the chug while the trans go giddy over success with newfags that joined to recreate pools closed or some elaborate raid that they think will occur and want to be a part of

Wasting my days? According to statistics you probably only have a few left before you finally commit suicide.

Who in their right mind would spend time on that?

Attached: shutup.jpg (880x700, 53.91K)

Just like you troons, we've just been botting it. Now unlike you troons, we just leave it running and go do something better with our time. Sad to see you think 'winning' a pixel leddit game actually changes the fact that you will never pass as a woman, let alone actually being one.

nah. im just enjoying that fact that bbc spamming stopped because troons are too busy fixing it.

>Who cares what they think?
now I get it none of us care what they think about us, nor should we....but the people in supposed power who depend on idiot's votes care....and if you haven't noticed those trannie types with the xi/xim chi/cher bullshit are having an inflluence on shit outsite of the internet....mostly because they just wont shut the fuck up whining....

hadn't noticed but big win if true

YWNBAW

>reddit
are you fucking kidding me get a life

Attached: 1621479035335.gif (288x288, 1.89M)

>are you fucking kidding me get a life
says the random retard on /b

and? this is a place of rich heritage, history and culture

they have discord servers set up to spam Any Forums with this shit. look a JEW troon is responsible for BBC spam not even a conspiracy

Attached: 1648679542302.png (1920x962, 394.82K)

you're also on here-

>links a bbc discord
>mental gymnastics
>It must all be planned!

lurk moar