I HATE TRANS!!

I HATE TRANS!!

Attached: 1645858595876.png (449x793, 620.66K)

I can leave mentally ill people alone.
But when these people try to police my language and calling me wrong even though i'm right, they turn into something i have absolutely no empathy towards

>calling me wrong even though i'm right
...so it's important that you be "right"?

He is right though lol

...are you sure about that, user?

Mind your own business

this. let them didle kiddies in peace

Attached: 1643214357774.png (1386x1397, 1.7M)

Throw them in the trash WHERE THEY BELONG.

Attached: SPONGEBOB TRANS IMAGINATION.gif (383x335, 1.91M)

>But when these people try to police my language and calling me wrong even though i'm right, they turn into something i have absolutely no empathy towards

You dont have a right to be an asshole, you lost already

Yes, that's exactly what free speech is about.
Saying things people don't like.

Attached: fag flag.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

First up - you don't know anything.
Second - Rights change don't they? They're up for debate.

That's why you complain about the costumebro rights you don't have.

Get fucked defectoid.

Attached: 1645259151621.webm (320x240, 335.49K)

Hate speech is not free speech. Also we have the right to cancel you anytime you talk shit, you dont dare to say the n-word in real life kek

"Rights" like using a bathroom designated for someone else. Competing physically against women in sports and access to battered women's shelters to wave your dick around in while pretending the only real victim is you.

Attached: you will never be a woman.gif (1017x572, 84.4K)

>There is no legal definition of "hate speech" under U.S. law

Kill yourself.
You can cut people off from their jobs because you believe they are doing something corrosive and immoral and they can't do that to you because you're a faggot? AND YOU'RE THE OPPRESSED GROUP?

Kill yourself transvestite.

Attached: spongebob_by_frankuttp_ddyit9e-fullview.jpg (597x577, 76.92K)

Not delusionally calling a male a woman isnt hate speech stupid nigger

>you dont dare to say the n-word in real life
I'll have to make up for that somehow.

Attached: trannypuff girls.jpg (480x358, 32.69K)

The fact only women have access to shelters when they're being physically abused by a domestic partner is problematic in and of itself.

As for women's sports, 99.9998% you literally don't give a shit in the first place, it's just something for you to latch onto like a parasite so you can pretend to have justification for being literally afraid of people who aren't too chicken shit to tell the world "I'm different."

Every time you have faith in your government don't instead.

Attached: 1648758816519.webm (320x568, 1.89M)

Yep

So what.

>As for women's sports, 99.9998% you literally don't give a shit in the first place,
You made that number up.

>too chicken shit to tell the world "I'm different."
You are a fucking DIAGNOSIS.

Attached: 6fbfd5467db0bd370208fa70c91460a7.jpg (500x408, 44.29K)

chick magnets

Attached: so you're retarded.jpg (600x449, 150.78K)

Plenty of women play the Pity Game western morality has become.

And I'm sure girls are lining up to "lesbian" date a sexually confused faggot in a dress like yourself.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x179, 1021.17K)

Lol, I'm different reeee. Most ppl just don't want to look at your hideous ass and explain to our kids wtf you are

>Hey guy personally don't give a fuck about women's Sports but I think you shouldn't be trying to compete with them and ruin their thing
>Noooooooooo why are you pretending to care!

It was an educated guess. Tell me honestly: how much have you ever actually cared about either women's sports or fairness in sports in general? Have you ever written a letter of protest against juicing in the Olympics or the NFL? Does it bother you at all that Michael Phelps literally has genetic mutations that make him a clearly superior swimmer who probably shouldn't be competing with most humans?

If not, then you you don't give a fuck about trans women in women's sports, you just want an excuse to hate people. I mean, this is Any Forums, so that's not exactly surprising, but let's just be honest about it. You're a hateful shithead and nothing more.

Your bones don't lie. Medically you are a man, not a woman. No matter how much you butcher your flesh, your bones will always be identified as a man.

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-120014.jpg (1080x826, 480.35K)

>It was an educated guess
Define "educated guess".
I'm guessing there's no education involved.

Attached: 1625642904048.jpg (600x930, 168.23K)

>Marie
Holy fucking shit what a freak show.

Attached: 1642452464046.png (500x344, 140.54K)