I want to know more about the sex lives of conjoined twins, strictly for science purposes...

I want to know more about the sex lives of conjoined twins, strictly for science purposes. I know that gets used as a joke often, but I'm completely serious. What is the sex life like? Is it weird for the guys sharing the pussy? Do you have to find someone into that or does one guy get both girls? There was a movie called "Stuck On You" that touched on this topic but I'm more interested in real life stories.

Attached: Abby-and-Brittany.jpg (800x437, 33.1K)

The one on the right looks like Debra from Dexter.

> sharing the pussy
The real question is, do both women feel the pleasure from the pussy? That would be either rape or sin

THIS. Exactly things like this. I'm interested in knowing about how all that works. That is really fucking strange.

Forget that. The real question is, when they are taking a dump, who pushes?

Certain laws and rules wouldn't apply to them dipshit. If one of them wants sex with their boyfriend or whatever the other one while have no choice but to experience it as well in some way or another. Not just any retard on Any Forums has their medical records so don't expect to know exactly who's connected to what and so forth. I'm getting the feel that you're underage due to your retarded fucking idea of a thread in the first place.

Hell I'd date them. It' like a threesome every time. Plus they can't get mad at each other when they blow you.

> twin dies
> can no longer use both legs and arms
Goddamnit
I would be on my sister's ass all the time about diet and exercise

Putting the pure fetish aspect aside, it's just reasonable to be curious about it. I'm curious whether or not their libidos may be in sync, do they both feel the orgasm?

Speaking in the manner that you do has resulted in you being both lonely online and offline.

i guess two 5/10's make a 10...
would bang them/it

Or if they masturbate is it incest?

how similar would they be personality-wise? being that they experience the same things I would imagine that they would probably act and think identically

Yeah right

if you throatfuck one of them can you pinch their nose close and depend on the other twin to breath for them?

there's actually a pic of them two giving two blowjubs.

The in answered questions.
If one has a boyfriend and the other doesn't, but Gf/Bf are fooling around and clothes start comming off, can the other head claim sexual assult?

If BOTH have a boyfriend and couple one start removing clothes, can bf2 beat the shit outta bf1 for undressing his gf?

If one gets drunk can the other still drive home safely?

Why aren't they working in motion capture? We've not seen two headed ogres yet. They're perfect for the job.

I've seen it on Any Forums before honestly I couldn't do it would be too disgusting like fucking some mythical Greek monster or some shit

Think about the possibility of simultaneously receiving a blowjob and a rusty trombone.

Is it technically a 3 sum ???? Autism.intensifies.jpeg

Attached: 4238675E-8473-4410-818E-940884E330EB.gif (480x480, 1.32M)

If one doesn’t want to have sex with dude is technically SA rape?

Attached: 5ED26F19-783C-4024-8F72-6DE589F6D07E.gif (200x200, 890.41K)

They both have a bf, I've seen a pic. Sex aside, how about every intimate moment, or in depth conversations about their feelings? They can't share *anything* without the other one knowing it. I suppose the sisters are used to this, but for their guys it must be a bit awkward, knowing that the other one knows everything about them.

That's actually an interesting question, also it's a valid question to ask so they have any form of attraction to each other?