FUCK SOCIAL MEDIA...

FUCK SOCIAL MEDIA. YOU CANT CALL A RETARDED NIGGER RETARDED WITHOUT THEIR PUSSY ASS RUNNING TO THE JANNIES ON THE APP TO GET YOU BANNED. IF YOU CANT HANDLED BEING CALLED RETARDED, YOU DESERVE TO KYS

Attached: C3FBEAB7-6005-4539-9CD0-AC3612C52E91.jpg (680x577, 70.32K)

Why are you using social media in the first place? You agreed to their nigger rules when you made an account, sheep

Op is retarded

Because my friends wanted me to get it, and now I have 3 permanently banned accounts on insta and twitter each

lighten up, Cadet Capslock

Attached: sergeant-hulka.jpg (300x270, 33.45K)

Wait about 5 more years when they start banning internet access entirely for wrongthink. Thats where we are heading.

Corporate internet really is shit but it's kinda your fault for using big tech's shitty data collection dopamine traps

What are people even doing on there nowadays? Hobby groups purge their members for caring more about their hobbies than BLM or trans rights

Come back to this site when you're out of middle school lol

Well, I’m already in college

>If I can't call someone a retarded niggerfaggot on Facebook then the world is coming to an end
Okay kid

You chose this. If you want to keep using those faggot sites, (which you obviously do despite your excuse that its for your non existent friends) then why not control yourself? You can't be THAT much of a retarded faggot nigger, can you?

Unless the freedom fighters start to create a parallel world it certainly will. The push for freedom is beginning hopefully it will be successful this time around.

I called him retarded for saying retarded shit and he reported me. I’m not stupid enough to call him a nigger and complain when I get banned

The term retard itself is a slur, surely you're not that boneheaded?

Fucking drama queen

If you seriously can’t handle someone calling you retarded on the internet without reporting, you’re a pussy. I called many others retarded and never got reported for it

I say nigger ten million times a day on the blue boards and nothing ever happens. So, I don't see why it's different in your case. Stop hanging around faggot generals

Attached: 72897.jpg (360x360, 21.62K)

Oh wow cool. I do to on blueboards. The only ones that banned me were /k/ during the tourist raid and /sp/.

100% true, however if you're crying over getting banned for breaking the rules on the normie internet then you're a bigger pussy and a retard
Go make your 4th profile, faggot

Maybe it's your own fault for not controlling your emotions when something tilts you online, I'll admit calling someone a retard is not that offensive (still more hurtful than just calling someone dumb/stupid), but theres nothing you can do about it.

So suck it up.

I’m honestly done with those shitholes. It’s sad how this shithole is more tolerable