Have you ever do genuinely gay stuff with a group of buds, Any Forums?

Have you ever do genuinely gay stuff with a group of buds, Any Forums?

Attached: jap guys.jpg (216x252, 10.59K)

Attached: jap guys 2.jpg (216x252, 10.26K)

Attached: butteat 4.jpg (1591x1055, 1.02M)

No, but I have a fantasy about a bunch of guys holding me down a jerking me off against my will.

Attached: butteat 3.jpg (1920x1080, 155.59K)

Attached: butteat 2.jpg (869x554, 52.61K)

Not gay unless the balls touch

Attached: butteat 1.png (1026x900, 1.14M)

i let my friend lick my ass but it wasnt gay because i had a crush on his sister.

bump

In middle school a group of my friends compared sizes and jerked off to a video we put on the TV. Mine and my black friends were the biggest.

Also, not really a gay thing with my friends but my ex gf in HS had sex after a party and thought our friend in the room was asleep. Next morning we found out he wasn’t and he jerked off to us

Did you and your middle school friends ever push things past jerking on another group sleepover?

Is it gay to jerk off with the homies?

not "buds" but we were in a dark room and there was a guy giving away pills, he ran out before he got to me but 10 mins later we were all sucking or fucking somebody, i was fucked raw by 3 different guys while i sucked a cock i liked until he came in my face, it was awesome
we tried to recreate it without the pills but it didn't work out lol

That's super gay

No not really. We hung out most of the summer and had 2 more sleepovers, but once freshman year started none of us really hung out again

Not really "gay" per se but back in college me and my frat buddies used to reject all the weekend parties in favour of chilling in our dorm and hosting our own boy only parties, no girls allowed, and often (actually, every time) they would end in an orgy.

Did any guys here ever experience gay group fun in boy scouts or camp settings where it was just you boys going wild together?

what would these totally real orgies entail?

In college me and 3 other friends went on a trip to NYC and it ended with me giving head to one of them while the other two watched and jerked off

bump