Discovered hidden listening device in my shower, how do I get rid of it Any Forums???

Discovered hidden listening device in my shower, how do I get rid of it Any Forums???

Attached: IMG_1514.jpg (3088x2320, 522.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EErY75MXYXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pee on it

Play 24 hour Nyan Nyan videos on repeat.
Leave it on 24/7.

youtube.com/watch?v=EErY75MXYXI

Ripped open ceiling, pretty sure that coupling is vibrating at the magnetic frequency of my head as part of a muting attack on my soul, sickos

Attached: IMG_1516.jpg (3088x2320, 844.19K)

sing into it in such a manner that the person listening to you regrets all of their life decisions
that's how i got rid of mine

Does this look like a fake outlet to you I'm about to rip it out these fucking thought beamers or beaners I don't know at this point.

Attached: image_123927839.jpg (3088x2320, 906.26K)

Take your meds, that'll clear it up

That nigger psychatrist is trying to turn me into a transgender creep as part of the globohomo agenda. Was on 20 mg daily of risperidal and I'm pretty sure it was actually estradiol, groomers all of them never taking that shit again i'll kill myself before I do it.

Waffle-stomp some poopies down the drain.

Yeah, you can test it by putting a fork in it and if it doesn't zap you you're in the clear.

Attached: 1546505324144.jpg (640x355, 23.15K)

do not no signal and null signal are different.

Just took the cover off, about to try this user thank you for the help

Attached: IMG_1517.jpg (3088x2320, 722.2K)

Mister Gorbachev tear down those walls

Attached: 1539519509476.jpg (960x576, 123.88K)

It generated a giant arc flash and knocked out the lights for my bathroom. Those globohomo fucks should enjoy my EMP, no more poop cam for them. Watching me take a shit, it's sick. all started with that fuck hillary stupid bitch secretly doing bengazi to try and trick the american people. It's just like flouride.
thank you for the help user at least I can trust Any Forums to not be infested with globalist cock-demons

nigger neighbor better fuck off with his barking dog trying to kill me

Anytime man, fuck those commie alien motherfuckers trying to make everybody into michael jackson.

won tou teg uoy otno era yeht enola ton era ouy

Attached: 000.jpg (640x618, 66.47K)

Does this koala look jewish??? I THINK THIS IS THE THOUGHT NULLIFIER THEY SMUGGLED INTO MY HOUSE

html is for niggers and jews and I'm not a nigger or a jew so I don't know why I have this, probably a plant

Attached: IMG_1518.jpg (3088x2320, 809.23K)

Just do it, sister
Trust me you'll love it :^)

I know you're not a real post you're manufactured by them I don't trust you you nigger please I'm begging you to just leave me alone

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT READ THE CONTENTS OF THAT BOOK OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE ONE OF THOSE FAGGOTS THAT WEARS WOMENS SOCKS AT THEIR COMPUTER

Attached: 6.jpg (289x174, 10.69K)

they want me to be a woman fuck them because they want to make me into a women I don't want them to take me and turn me trans I know that's their goal they put sissy hypnosis into youtube videos they scream it at me it's all they want the entire government's united in a goal to transgender me it's fucking tiring i just want this shit to stop they're watching me shit who the fuck does that planting subliminal messages in books it's all so fucked why is my life like this