At what age did you start hating Jews?

at what age did you start hating Jews?

Attached: 1641789877152(1).png (768x719, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ca-C3voZwpM
y2mate.is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't because I'm not a dumb retard baited by internet disinfo

Attached: 1648232670938.jpg (612x451, 66.54K)

When they killed Soyposting for me.
Ackposting Like this one was actually funded by JIDF funded website it came from.

22 when I learned about economics the hard way. was really into hating globalization and capitalism. couldnt get a normal job working with decent white people, legit went nuts. have a good job now where im not a minority. jews fucked up the entire world and forced this stupid diversity shit on everyone

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: images (11).png (463x487, 33.18K)

When they stole my foreskin

When I grew up and actually started to realise how the world works.

Attached: Projecting jews.jpg (1079x994, 471.96K)

They made a documentary about themselves
youtu.be/ca-C3voZwpM

I remember that time one of them told me to take meds and BBC despite posting Soyjaks.
I blame Admin of soyjakdotparty for that. He sold our IPs and deleted one of appreciation threads.

This video form jewtube says "The uploader has not made this video available in your country" I'm from the UK😲

Same in Germany. Used a YouTube Downloader to get the vid

y2mate.is

y2mate.is

>0

first off let me just clarify that i don't hate all jews. no one does. anyone who says they do is either trolling or underage. my family, however, legitimately despises everything about jewish culture and traditions. "jew" and "jewish" are generic insults among them, usually implying that someone is cheap or obsessed with money. or overly negative, complaining, judgemental, whiny, or overbearing (think howard's mom in the big bang theory). they have jewish friends, hell my dad's business partner is a jew, but they don't act like the stereotypes so they don't hold it against them.

this is why

What else?

Attached: 1539633498246.gif (358x328, 926.34K)

Yes, people do hate jews for all the shit they have did to this world, you jew.🖕

i hate the antichrist and all of his worshippers, followers, supporters, and unwitting agents
just so happens a pretty high percentage of those are "jew"s
lot of them are "christian" "muslim" or "atheist"s as well
i use quotes because despite their religious self-proclamations they do not actually practice those religions properly, its just a cover for their public personas

Heard it all before.🖕 🖕

cool, glad you've been conversing with other men of culture
what are those squares supposed to represent?

Nah, they are middle fingers you jew bastard, go fuck yourself.🖕 🖕 🖕 :fu:

First intifada in the early 90's

Attached: 1647351951723m.jpg (737x1024, 79.79K)

i'm not jewish, my family is muslim but i'm not subscribed to any cults