Am I one of the only zoomers on here that does not have a racing chair?

Am I one of the only zoomers on here that does not have a racing chair?

Attached: 1713614119.jpg (916x1500, 132.32K)

AGGOT💨

Zoomers are cunts

Buy one, they're gay but office chairs are gayer

how can you deal with your ass spinning and jiggling every second? i prefer a solid ass support

i've bought 2 and returned both. they're super tight and uncomfortable. doesn't allow me to manspread.

Fuck that. I just bought a $450 black leather office chair. It sits a little higher off the ground than I would like, but it's comfy as shit. The best part is that I know the material won't disintegrate over time like those fake leather chairs do.

i have one at the office but those two pillow things connected with a rubber band, i don’t have. although that’s the most important part because that neck and lower back is where i think 90% of all office workers’ illnesses come originate from.

Attached: 1644751411339m.jpg (768x1024, 112.64K)

lol it's a conspiracy to lower sperm count of already sexless gamers.

buy a wooden chair, it’s far superior and it’ll last a lifetime

Attached: 3ECDB54C-7394-4CD3-BCA5-677A87FC2A41.png (720x712, 1.15M)

>i have one at the office
Kill yourself

only if i could buddy boi

Attached: 1645178206190m.jpg (819x1024, 84.1K)

These chairs are all total shit. Get a proper office chair like did 👌

I like them because of how they were mass produced by others to get in on the market. So you get basic chair at a huge discount got pic at $70/each. Bought 5 of these and put 3 at the kitchen table, 1 at my computer, 1 at my work table. For high back chairs it is an absolute steal. People pay as much for just wooden dining room chairs.

Attached: chair s-racer.png (1094x907, 268.15K)

I considered buying one but they're too childish.

>childish
okay gamerophobic rgbot

i got a pink one on sale for £70 pretty good compared to the other one that had metal bars up my ass

functional, but man that must look so stupid and tacky

there is a local mall with a store full of those and several other stores have them outside in the aisle at a relatively low price. I assumed nobody was buying them cuz they were bad or something.

>functional, but man that must look so stupid and tacky
You'd think so, but it works out pretty well. I never really liked the following the near forced standard house layout. I have an office table instead of a kitchen table because I hated the 4 legs on the corner bit. Half height custom dresser instead of a night table on the side of the the bed, etc.. I view it as this way. If 1 chair broke, I would just swap and not give a crap as well as have spare parts. None have broke yet.

sitting on bed laptop users cope hard