What's with Any Forums's tranny hate, seems pointless to me, or is my retarded ass missing something

What's with Any Forums's tranny hate, seems pointless to me, or is my retarded ass missing something

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 7.85K)

Attached: who really hates trannies.jpg (1412x752, 447.8K)

It’s a gay ass raid by a self hating faggot who’s too ugly to transition. Just hide and sage threads.

they ruin everything they come into contact with and should be treated like a plague to be exterminated

😐🤢🤮

JOIN THE FIGHT
discord gg / KqQuw8RN

Attached: crusty pussy.png (572x455, 170.96K)

yeah, youre retarded

Attached: 1562068417356.png (966x700, 588.91K)

Wait, you can use emoticons? Since when?

When your existence as meaningless as the average Any Forumstard's, something as pointless and petty as trying to harass people will seem like a worthy cause to live for.
Some people are just born to be scum.

>emoticons
damn nigga, you just time travel from the 90s? download any good ring tones onto your motorola razr?

Maybe it's the way they push to sexualize children. Or how they push for giving kids irreversible medical proceedures over something the vast majority grows out of. It couls be the way they infect all good things and demand women media to be fat, ugly etc. How they demand special privelages. Hell, it could wven be the bbc thread spam or a million other reasons. They just aren't likeable or even bearable. There are plenty of reasons to hate trannies but not a single one to like them.

tranny's are groomers and corruptors of kids, and their degeneracy is a tool for the destruction of family values and morality. apply a rope to the buggers.

Attached: noose it.jpg (800x800, 35.58K)

Just obsession
ironically this site has always been over-represented by trannies anyway

sorta like how the Cathloic church groomed young boys into raping them

you desperately want trans people to be this evil entity you think they are because you've been told to believe that by conservative media. Chances are you've never even had a conversation with a transgender woman, let alone a cis woman

ooof

trans if fake retarded meme religion

Attached: 1645240307515.png (632x881, 515.99K)

To be fair yeah the whole transspecies shit is retarded as all hell, but like from what pics I've seen I couldn't tell most transgenders from a normal person just by looks so I'm not sure this is entirely correct

April Fools

mental illness is interesting to examine

the cool kids call them mojicons
get with it

Attached: 1645482726698.jpg (725x1024, 119.44K)

you're obviously a tranny simp, end yourself.

Sadly I got to talk to a tranny. My friend from school turned out to be one. Needless to say me and my boys blocked him everywhere and refuse any further contact with that freak

duh
its the autism you faggot