This is being shown to 5th graders in health class. How does this make you feel?

This is being shown to 5th graders in health class. How does this make you feel?

Attached: WebMedium.jpg (1819x1689, 676.46K)

Ok, what is your issue with it, looks pretty normy to me.

why isnt weed or cocaine on the chart?

It makes me feel more or less nothing, this is exactly what I expected. Like getting to the pool and finding out it's full of water, or coming on to b and seeing this dumbass thread

Looks healthy, tofu is shit tho

Have they seriously put red meat up with sugar now?

It definitely not as bad as excessive amounts of sugar but compared to everything else on the chart, it's not that important. It's not like they're saying to never eat meat and switch to bugs.

>676 KB
>Anonymous 04/02/22(Sat)03:43:03 No.87554064
JOIN THE FIGHT
discord gg / KqQuw8RN

Where's the vaccine?

Keto is the healthiest diet. Grains, rice, pasta etc are high in carbs and therefore cause spikes in insulin, therefore contribute to inflammation. High (healthy) fat (once the body has switched from glucose (sugar) to ketones as the primary source of energy is the way to go. Hunger goes away, and the need to 'calorie count' becomes less important

so you ok with bbc threads

I don't see the issue

mmmm...shoes and barbells

Attached: nigger.png (285x177, 53.76K)

Attached: 638jst.jpg (577x432, 53.54K)

why would anyone who isn't an insecure manlet care about other people's fetishes? are you one of those pussy faggots that gets personally offended every time they see a white woman fucking a black dude, or something? that'd be pretty fucking embarrassing for you.

Like they're trying to make our kids communist, I have the right to eat whatever I want

Attached: Skele.png (414x370, 12.08K)

Hmm, thats not how it looks where i live ( pic related )
imo the one in OP involves too much fat, although exercise in the bottom is a nice touch

Attached: 0B47EA85-72BA-4BAB-AF6B-6FAF78B90046.jpg (958x1280, 332.38K)

Okay Rapey McGee.

The multiple mentions of supplements is a creepy little twist of modern society

>How does this make you feel?
I don't have any emotional reaction to it, because I'm not a woman or a soyboy.

As for what I *think* about it, it's too reliant on grains, the tofu and alcohol should be removed, and it's too negative about red meat. Still, it's better than the food pyramid that was in use when I was a kid.

annoyed at it being deceptively old fashioned. the art style might make kids think that it's been like this for a much longer time, and have them think it's gospel. like yeah it's better than the old one, but why not just use your new shitty clipart style instead of pretending anyone did this in the 70's