Trans is fake

trans is fake
your feelings are wrong

Attached: 66n9cc.jpg (622x401, 62.11K)

trans is real
your feelings are right

Woah, it IS easy to say words. Who knew?

You're wrong though.
Male and female are biological realities.
Gender "transition" does not recategorize or transition anyone to anything but dicklessness.
Gender is encoded in nearly every cell in your body, the shape of the skeleton, internal organs.

Got any facts though?

Attached: xox they don't understand me.png (557x512, 17.82K)

>my definition of trans is different than yours

No way bro!

If I believe I'm something I'm not what does that make me?

Attached: 1636579715872.gif (500x600, 710.77K)

Religious

I asked for facts, bro.
Let's hear your definition.

Attached: 1636804724553.jpg (570x587, 55.71K)

Wrong maybe?

Attached: trans realizes.jpg (700x491, 45.27K)

I will read any trash you write.
I've set the page to auto-update.

Let's hear it all.
Educate me bro.

Attached: 1632402005497.jpg (500x522, 70.28K)

>I-I-I asked f-or facts
Please tell the the scientific reason males are called males and not flying dildos. You cant, because language in itself is a social construct, get fucked faggot.

Indeed.
Lying is easy.

The fact people allow amd celebrate delusional mental illness and genital mutilation in this day and age makes me laugh so much. How fucking degenerate we've become.

I did ask for facts. You haven't given me any yet.
Here's the etymology for male.

Do categories exist?
The word points to something, doesn't it?

Attached: male etymology.png (376x58, 4.35K)

>I use words to describe words

Great starting point

You didn’t answer my question faggot. Why is a person with a penis called a male and NOT a flying dildo? There is no reason and you know it.

>I use words to disprove the meaningfulness of words.

Thanks.

Attached: 1632397671735.gif (498x280, 1.16M)

Is there some ***scientific*** reason that you're assuming human social constructs are not entirely outgrowths of our biology and the environments in which we evolved?

A huge part of our brains are devoted to the learning and utilization of language; that's a physiological feature of our brains, not just some arbitrary, made up thing. You sound like a retard.

>some
>SOOOME
You literally can’t give me a actual reason males are called males and NOT flying dildos. Get fucked you flying dildo.

Don’t argue with the flying dildo, he’s just too young and new to the world

You haven't answered my question.
As far as the reason a male isn't called a flying dildo is because it roots from latin and flying dildo is a composite of other words with other roots. AND there must be a scientific (read causal) basis since there seems to be one for everything in existence.

Flying has germanic roots, dildo has unknown roots - and if males were called that then flying dildoes wouldn't mean plastic penises moving through the air and you'd have to come up with something else that you think seems absurd.

I've heard some interesting theory that the roots of language come from a noise metaphor, or expressive mouth shape for a thing which then became more complex. Where "big" makes a bigger mouth shape and small makes a smaller mouth shape. The "booba kiki" experiment humans might indicate a biological basis for language tendencies and understanding.

Attached: TRANNY GENDER SIMULATOR.jpg (355x396, 73.74K)

What can I say, flying dildos are retards.