Ask a racist Mexican anything

ask a racist Mexican anything

I had it with the Argentina thread edition

Attached: 1648690499563.gif (500x332, 1.01M)

why are mexicans so racist ?
I'm a white guy in a NS friend group and the topic of hardcore racist mexicans is sort of a joke among us. like we joke that we're the most hardcore racist white ppl but we're only moderates compared to mexicans.

is it because you have to live in the same neighbourhoods as black ppl ?

Attached: Hatsune.Miku.full.2389436.jpg (1240x1713, 994.55K)

whats wrong with Argentina

Maybe it's because we're sane. Maybe it has to do with the most racist people being brown Indians though we may never know

I don't blame them

it's next to Brazil and Peru

How can you be racist when your race has not achieved anything?

Mexicans’ racism is a very practical one. Many even acknowledge their place as below the white man.

What do you consider yourself fellow Mexican, a fascist, natsoc, something else or all of the above?

Can you link to the Argentina thread?

Can you get dubs like me?

Attached: images.jpeg-5.jpg (841x364, 20.25K)

whats with the Argentina hate?

that makes sense.
it's a shame my people are all insane. I think we've suffered from success from too long and are being punished for it.
I wish the mexican people all the success in the world, and hope my own people come to their senses soon.

Attached: tz4f10ICjuql_640x360.jpg (640x360, 21.07K)

El payasito marrón

It’s all ups and downs. Give us a couple of generations and we’ll be back on top. We’ve been there for thousands of years; this is just a minor hiccup.

>Give us a couple of generations and we’ll be back on top.
When the fuck was mexico ever on top you dumb spic?

I think it's an old soccer rivalry where they called us niggers

They're always talking shit

I’m not talking about Mexico. Context.

ever since your whore mother birthed you

We kind of grow up that way. Our community is openly racist, but yes partially because we have to live around them. The younger generation has completely fucked it up, they've not only started acting like niggers but dating them as well

how old you user? you part of the old or younger gen?

I know. It's only a matter of time. We live in this time and place and have our work to do.
I do what I can where I can, and do more day by day. I can't save everyone but I can save myself, my friends and hope to build a system that will help others.