Hey anons! What are you drinking tonight?

Hey anons! What are you drinking tonight?

Attached: 2F73AA07-745C-4EA6-9FD3-DE76599F83B9.jpg (2140x2125, 1.13M)

Drinking isnt a personality traight, loser

CUM 😠

Nothing its ramadan for me

not enough

I have some leftover cornbread. Will be awesome with some butter

Kenmore stove

And Budweiser

I agree user. It never is! Cheers!

I already feel fat and since I have no job I don’t want to drink cuz it won’t even be fun

Shiraz on 500mg Armodafinil, 300mg luvox, 140mg ritalin, 4mg brexpiprazole and Nicorette gum

Attached: 1648869263196.jpg (2730x2048, 487.62K)

I just pounded about 325 L of vodka.... it's bedtime now

Hey user! Why wine all the time? Not into beer or hard liquor?

ML... obviously not L

ITS THE MOTHAFUCKIN CROCKPOT user

Attached: DeadlyGlassHerculesbeetle-size.gif (324x332, 653.92K)

Post pic

They are pretty good

Attached: 897760_paderborner-pilsener-can-500ml_1.jpg (300x800, 61.2K)

Water, maybe some milk later

>ESL

Fuck off back to your country

Wine is the cheapest alcohol in Australia, I refuse to let an anti cognitive liberty government make money off my drug habit. Plus wine is healthy (lots of quercetin and resveratrol) I like the taste of beer though and spirits get me drunk quicker, but 13.5%alc shiraz still does the job.

Ha! I see pork shoulder is on sale. Might be my Sunday- what are your plans for the weekend?

Sup nigger, post a pic of your grocery from this week and the meal you cooked in your plastic lined crockpot.
Big fan of yours btw.

I’ve asked you this before, haven’t I.. my bad.. I drink a lot & tonight is gonna be fun. What time is it there?

Milk of Human Kindness.

You're fine, I don't remember being asked this before. It's 1:30pm here, am waiting for my dad to turn up with some Armodafinil and chat

i'm a fellow bud buddy, cheers!

You ever popped modafinil up your anus before? Shit is so cash.

I haven't. Armodafinil doesn't taste like it would go up the but too well but I believe you