Prove that you're white. I'll start. A^2 + B^2 = C^2. Thanks, Pythagoras

Prove that you're white. I'll start. A^2 + B^2 = C^2. Thanks, Pythagoras.

Attached: Pythagoras.jpg (400x400, 26.12K)

This don't mean shit. 14 year olds can do this

That just proves you're not a nigger. You still could be a chink!

I will say this powerful incantation which causes anger amongst those in inner cities:

>Nigger

14 year old Japanese honour students.

I went to a top private college. I was student council president. I was valedictorian. I have 2 stem degrees. I am not a convicted felon, even though I've committed lots of felonies. I scored 35 on the ACT.

I knew this at 14 and I'm white..
I was in calculus at 15...

I'm black and can do that stupid shit. Don't know why I'm letting y'all dumb asses get to me today

If you let anything on this shitty site get to you, you're not doing it right. You should know that by now.

I knew my dad for years

How could he comprehend? he's a nigger..

And anyways, this is not a rip on black people. Its a rip on "woke" white democrats.

Attached: democrats woke white.jpg (566x640, 78.42K)

BACK TO COTTON PICKING, NIGGER!!!!!!!!

Even though my ancestors were "white cargo", this does not offend me in the slightest.

Whites were slaves too.. so your ancestors being slaves doesn't make you special or different at all.
Slave comes from slavic...

Thanks for the update.

>visiting a shitty site willingly and complaining about said shitty site to another person who is also complaining about said shitty site, on said shitty site
you really are this fucking retarded, arn't you...

Say what you want but you just complained about this shitty site.

15? Kek, we’re you held back or something?

>we’re you held back or something
We are you held back or something.

kek

Observing retardation isnt complaining, its questioning why it's still legal to let it share oxygen with sentient beings. Complaining only happens when retardation is given power over sentience. Like the government.

hello 13 year old
>calc at 15
calc is taught in grae 12. 18 years old.
The guy you are speaking with not only has double your IQ, but can also spell as well. Time to go bed, Jimmy.

The way you are typing shows you don't go outside or have friends

>in defeat, the monkey tries desperately to its shit in frustrated defeat, only for its fucking head blown off
*sips drink* damn, thats crazzyy

Attached: Screenshot_20211106-221824_1.jpg (1080x994, 102.34K)

pythagoras didn't believe in negative numbers

same, I went to a charter middle school and graduated with year 2 of HS math done
then I did 3rd year & Pre-Calculus freshman year, AP Calc AB and BC sophmore, and ran out of offered high-level math by junior year
t. pajeet btw