I’m still confused. Can someone explain to me who is good and who is bad when it comes to the War in Ukraine...

I’m still confused. Can someone explain to me who is good and who is bad when it comes to the War in Ukraine, and a good reason of why for each?

I will make it worthwhile

Attached: 79281C5A-5C73-4A61-BF24-989402012174.jpg (1200x800, 110.91K)

russia is sexually assaulting ukraine

Ukraine used to be part of Russia, Putin wants it back. Most Ukrainians were okay being their own thing and don't want that. Russia invaded and wants Ukraine back. One of Ukraines miltia groups are Nazis but Russia has one too. The United States and other nato countries are pumping in money and gear to Ukraine to let the proxy war roll.

ukraine good. sputniks bad.
give buttcoin now or gtfo.

Maybe some doge at least

Azov.is bad because he's underground with a sea of wjores. Clone wjores. Putin is good because he supports space travel and no africans allowed...

Attached: OG-AB767_ww1_no_G_20140624130000_1.jpg (553x369, 99.7K)

I want real explanations, not conjecture

Can't fool me, FSB 🔥🔥

Which part is conjecture?

putin got aids from ukraine prostitute & bombing their cities to dust because he has to live in a bubble now

I want comprehensive explanations based on facts using credible sources and I want you to make me believe in whatever you believe because you were able to use logic and reason

So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.

It's a proxy war created by the USA to weaken Russia and Europe, to advance USA interests

Putin is bad because he was gullible and exploitable and could be lured into starting a war from which noone benefits apart from the USA

Putin is gay

then go read a wiki fag

Whoever ends up convincing me is in for a substantial reward

technically not a proxy war when russia is involved directly, & usa not deciding the negotiations

Good point. What's a better term?

special military operation

Made for TV

Bro. Its a nonsensical farse. A clusterfuck. Nobody knows anything and nobody is ever good. Reason left all of us a long time ago.
Most of us cant really find meaning for our lives, so its not a stretch to imagine meaningless war.

I would say Russia might actually be the good guy in this, though they appear to be the aggressor. If Russia loses this battle then we all lose the war to corporate control. Right now Russia's only threat is financial pressure and it's being done through attacks like no corporate products or business or financing in Russia. So if that beats them then we are all at the whim of corporations entirely.

I find Russia to be the lesser of evils vs America's unknown interest in Ukraine. Obviously the interest is in resources, position and money, and probably many other factors. Before this no one gave a shit about Ukraine and probably couldn't point out on a map where it was. But since the TV told them to care we care. They are brewing for something much bigger. If all that is needed to win a war is to say Apple won't do business with you anymore then I think that is a worse world than Russia taking control of a country, whatever their motivation is.

Also, what about China taking over Tibet? No one cared and no one still cares. Why?...Why care about Ukraine?

>at the whim of corporations
>actual bombs killing people

>Also, what about China taking over Tibet? No one cared and no one still cares. Why?...Why care about Ukraine?
You forgot Palistine too.

Who cared about Georgia in 2008?

There is no good and bad here. There are two veoups of people fighting for future national income and security.

The orthodox

noone cared about crimea in 2014 either
things change. quit crying about it like murdering people should be fine with everyone

That's the point. Why care about Ukraine? It couldn't be more obvious when the U.S has a hidden agenda. Why not just say it and not spiral our own economy down even further?

They're brewing up for ww3 or just a war with China. They are baiting China to take sides with Russia so the real war can finally kick off. There is going to be total economic ruin after 2 years of retard shut downs for a cold, now a pointless financial bluff with Russia, and soon to be more financial battles with China.

Globohomo just wants to demoralize all small white countries. They replaced the government in Ukraine and they control Russia, the fighting is just to kill as many "radical" white people as possible so all the people who would resist mass immigration etc. are dead

Who cares about the orthodox? Ukraine is just a show pony. Cant figure out what kinda show this is though.

>Ukraine minding its own business
>Russia goes in and decides to take the country through war

Meh. Murder is okay. For real. Many of us wouldnt be here if not for murder somewhere along the line. Hell my Granddads might have killed some of your granddads just to come home and knock up gramma.

We are gonna have pretty interesting retirements. Damn sure. Those that survive.

Poland chewing holes through his pants with his butthole. American jews with dollar signs in their eyes. God those javelins and nlaws are gonna have some hefty strings attached. Fucking compound interest on a missile must be high.