Reddit faggots made a new r/place thingy, and its overrun by trannies. get rid of it

reddit faggots made a new r/place thingy, and its overrun by trannies. get rid of it

Attached: unknown.png (960x390, 13.48K)

>asking 4channers to make a reddit account
Get out

Attached: 1524945056400.jpg (1024x1024, 246.06K)

ok i wanna do this shit but we'll actually have to plan it out. a better idea is to do it at the ukrainian flag since its fucking massive so everyone will see us write nigger

Lets organize to do this shit, fuck trannies

Do we actually have to make a reddit account?

they are going to make a nigger we have to stop them

Attached: file.png (811x433, 94.81K)

yeah but you can make alts so if you're like me you can get like 10 accounts and place a shit ton of shit at the same time

You're going to have to go back alone.

NYPA
Rent free etc

free yous and points

Yeah fuck that, too much work

how should we try get everyone to communicate?

Make throwaways. Set up a place to plan it. Everyone calls out a coordinate and time of attack. In a second there will be a swastika or nigger or 41% or whatever showing up right away. Printscreen. It will soon disappear but for a moment it will be glorious. Atleast one reddit mod will soil itself.

Go away fag

we could make a disc but thats kinda gay. i mean i'll make one its just we'll need a better idea since it feels like shit making one

Is that the tranny discord i always hear about that spams bbc threads all day?

ill try make a discord server for easier communication

no its a minecraft server from long ago or something. they were coordinating the destruction of the troon flag by mexico/italy/rainbows.

I'm starting a kik groupchat, my name on kik is Nouhzarc, friend request me and I'll add everyone who wants to be apart of it.

you actuallly dont even need an email - click continue

chose a randomly generated name
type in nonsense for the pass
do the google info payment captcha
click the click - call someone a nigger and dump the account

there's maybe a half hour cooldown on account creation

Attached: 1636607389886.webm (608x1080, 895.71K)

Lmao no, Etika is based.
Nypa you racist faggot.

No discord was invented by faggots and will ban us and our accounts

go back redditnigger

i dont know where people get this from? ive used discord for years with no problem. maybe dont join moderated servers with thousands of people? they dont see that you type nigger in chat and ban you, it has to be sent up the line by reports

It's very simple, just continue to add on to this rainbow pattern until the tranny flag is gone

Attached: fucktrannies.png (901x411, 49.34K)

i dont wanna have to use my phone but if its the only option i will

we could always use qtox but its hard to create a mass of people there

there're a ton of bots that do auto purge and get rid of the chat letting the server last like clover

Tranny flags getting raped harder than the children they groom

Attached: 9a3e84449147d971c3ccc1012d2633d7.png (649x340, 61.04K)

yeah no thats stupid for how dumb this whole thing is

NO rainbow is for fags.

Im just going to repair the flag, I hate trannies but you faggots are worse

KE2JZCZb is code

im gonna add a auto delete chat thing for every chat so we can say whatever the fuck we want in the server

.gg/mpMuRcFF is the code

Etika was a mentally unstable nigger, who streamed Switch games all day, and ended up taking his own life. Nothing "based" about that faggot. Please go back to >>>/reddit/ at once.

NO discord, not risking getting my account banned sorry, add me on kik to join the kik groupchat. My kik is Nouhzarc

make an alt

I wouldnt do it either, I hopped in there for like a minute before seeing people drop out