What is poser metal so I can avoid it?

What is poser metal so I can avoid it?
Seems like suicide silence and all other core genres are pussy and mainstream.

Attached: hxwho1kdt9281.jpg (1200x712, 66.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOwjVVSNOtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's anything retards like you enjoy listening to

None of it matters. Metal has so much childish gatekeeping just listen to what you like and fuck what that "looks like" to others.

Yeah but elitists have a point. I am not one but pussy mainstream posers suck ass. Normies too. Fuck those tiktok normies.

>What is poser metal so I can avoid it?
already ngmi

>Yeah but elitists have a point.
No they don't they are the most cringe out of the lot. These people are the true posers.

People who actually know their history, listen to the bands, and know which band is which versus faggots who wear black eyeliner, nail polish and make tiktoks? Tell me who is the real poser. I like metal music, dont consider myself a metalhead but want to avoid all that pussy poser metal and listen to the real underground shit that normie faggots dont listen to.

You're already special enough, you're on Any Forums

>What I listen to is REAL
>Everything else is POSER
Seriously cringe overload. Are you 18 op?

Whats the real metal? Death metal. That real stuff. I need real metal, not that pussy shit

I never said me retard. I asked a simple question, what is real metal versus pussy poser metal?

Nobody gives a shit what you listen too. If you are defining yourself by what music you like, you already lost.

Who cares? Listen to what you enjoy.

t. dissonant death metal and Lil Nas X enjoyer

I dknt but those faggots on tiktok do. I just listen to the shit. You faggots dont understand the question. What is real metal? That good stuff? None of those poser pussy mainstream stuff.

I listen to everything but it'd be like saying "dude bro like lil nas x goes harder than like grandmaster flash and the wu tang clan. Lil nas x is like real hip hop"
I want that real shit. That underground real stuff, none of that pussy poser shit

There's no such thing as real metal or poser metal. It is what it is just enjoy what you want.
Do you really think I give a shit what people think if I listen to music? It's not about them...

But you cant honestly say that "green day is punk" when you got NOFX, Black Flag, Discharged, Agnostic Front, Bad Brains. I am not an elitist but I don't want any of that pussy walmart kidz bop music, I want that real stuff. Some real underground stuff

Yea you sound like a faggot who is trying to be special
Just listen to whatever you enjoy or sounds good to you

No, I just dont want a diluted product. I dont want a knockoff. I want to listen to that stuff that the masses dont flock to not out of a need to be "special" but because I dont want something to presents itself as metal but is some sell out shit.

Trve Kvlt thread
Immortals call of the wintermoon is the pinnacle of all metal.

It sounds like you're trying to use that as an identity

Absolutely not. I just dont want to be confused and mistake something for something it isnt. If I want to listen to some death metal I dont want to be a retard mislabeling thinking something like maiden is death metal. I just dont want to be mistaken and also want to stay far away from that mainstream sell out shit

You sound like a teenage melt. It is fine to enjoy mainstream and underground, there is no reason to pick one and not the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOwjVVSNOtY

I listen to all kinds of music but I dont want to be a retard. "Dude, this sabbath is like black metal cause they talk about like the devil. Hahahahaha omg xdddddddddddddd we're so rawr and metal."

Then go look for it. You have the internet. It's not hard to find small labels that cater to that stuff, or bands that self-publish.

Retard.

is this like a real person and not a larp?

I dont shit on anyone. I just dont want some pussy metal. I dont want fake metal. No false metal. Those normie tiktok fucks can do whatever they want to do, fuck em and their hair dye and their tiktok.

I was asking b tard to see if they might know. Causeif I dont then someone out there might

>but I dont want to be a retard.
You already sound like a retard.

Listen faggot, I am OP and if I were a larp I would be posting here every other day
"you will see me in the news tomorrow" or some retarded copypasta that some newfag saw on le reddit and decided "omg, im so funny and quirky, I'll show THEM"

Fuck you.