Lost my job two weeks ago. girlfriend started distancing herself this week. we got into a huge fight last night over it...

lost my job two weeks ago. girlfriend started distancing herself this week. we got into a huge fight last night over it. she hung up and started ignoring me. i lost my fucking mind. busted my chair, punched a hole in my door. shattered a glass clock. my hand is all fucked up. i called her over 100 times, she hasn't said anything since. i have a splitting headache. i feel like my fucking life is over.

Attached: 2gerg4is.jpg (600x630, 22.22K)

First it giveth, then it taketh away

Your life is an ever revolving stereopticon user, you cannot hold on to what you see, but it is your duty to observe what comes next

Because of the time frame do you think she stopped talking to you because you lost your job or is it a coincidence? She might have just been a selfish bitch. If that’s the case you’re lucky you didn’t spend another year or two with tjem

Judging by your behavior, she made the right choice. Did you also lose your job by being a lizard brained brute?

Man up & stop acting out like a petulant overtired child. Women, just like chairs, doors & clocks are REPLACEABLE. A rare few are precious and to be treasured more than the Walmart variety ones found everywhere, but anyone who treats you like she has can & ought to be replaced, but you need to start acting like you too need cherishing & preservation.

losing a job is pretty bad, especially in the US with current cost of living and shitfuck wages (if you're one of the 2/3 of workers working shitty jobs)
other than something happening to your kid, this can be one of the worst times of your life.

Have some emoji🤪

Get a job you fucking but

Women want a man that can take care of themselves. She sure as shit doesn't want to take care of you. Quit crying and hitting shit, like a nigger, and go job hunting

"That's the way it goes, life ain't fair and the world is mean"

>busted my chair,
>punched a hole in my door.
>shattered a glass clock.
>i called her over 100 times
All this shit was unnecessary. You need to learn self control. All that shit you did is either cringe, or scary (for her) Stop right fucking now, and focus on being a better person.

Attached: 1646536202163.png (661x623, 17.93K)

Kys, the man needs support not some high school aged faggot trying to troll.

If she left you because you lost your job then she wasn't interested in you, she was interested in your money. She's not the person you thought she was. The person that you miss in your head doesn't exist.

We’ll then there are two choices: get another bottom feeding wagecuck job, or go work somewhere else if you’re skilled. Jesus Christ, the Qdoba down the road from me is hiring at a $17hr starting pay, and that’s in flyover mid Michigan where things are cheap. We’re in an economy that is begging for people to do menial work for top dollar.

Its hard, if you Want my advice you should first focus on getting a New job, i know your gf is important to you but if you think she left because you lost your job then getting a New one is first priority. If not then try to let it go. Remember falling is allowed but getting back up is mandatory.

Broh if shes abandoned you over a job loss FUCK HER imagine what else that slut is up too. You dont love somebody if they loose a job and you run away… thats fake buddy REAL FAKE. Sorry yoy fucked your hand up fir nothing.

Everybody here making it out to be because he lost his job, is not noticing that OP is an overeactive, destructive, violent, mess. OP, why did you get fired, and how often do you have outbursts where you trash your own place or anything else?

Attached: 1618395949066.jpg (720x720, 333.48K)

Not OP but if he dated someone for long enough, and love was on the table, and they skipped out after someone fired them, I can understand someone raging super hard. think harder about it. it isn’t always getting broken up with that hurts, it’s realizing who someone actually was the entire time that can hurt more. if you wasted time money and effort providing for somebody like that I would rage also if I lost my job and then they abandoned me. And it’s like the other dude said, she probably was fucking someone else for a while if she was that cold about abandoning someone the SECOND they hit a rough patch. Humans are human emotions make us human. op is also probably a young guy not some middle aged dude with wisdom coming out of his ass

Good for her. Kill yourself. She'll be relieved.

man up. this sounds like bullshit
you can get over it. apply for jobs, start working out, save your money

Do any of them exist? they always do what their friends do or what they see on tv. Took me years to realize that.

No, that much petulant rage is immature, anger issues shit. OP is a fucking child.

where do you think you are?

Kys incel.

It will feel like that for a while longer, but it will get better. Do NOT throw your life away, or even a month of it, because of a woman who would ghost you when you needed her the most. Fuck her.

I guess you are just baiting that makes sense

What a faggot lmao

Found the woman

What a cunt lmao

test

Nah, OP is a child and needs to get over himself, as does mister "all women are the same and I hate them"
Incels are so easily triggered.

Imagine larping as a female in your spare time to try to upset strangers

The fact you attribute a male showing any empathy towards another human as meaning im an incel, only shows the type of human you are.

I'm 6'3, athletic build, big dick, PhD, and have had plenty of girls. I am about as far from an incel as one can get, but that doesnt mean i can't sympathise for an user going through some shit.

You're projecting, and i assure you, this isn't me being triggered, this is me pitying you.

troll but true

So you're posting on Any Forums to tell us all the stupid things you've done? Man the fuck up. Get off the internet. Clean up your mess. Bandage your hand. Go look for a job. Ignore the girl. Improve yourself.

You're the one triggered and accusing people of being women, I never claimed to be.
Empathy is fine, screeching that OP, who smashed his own shit in impotent rage, is a completely innocent sweetheart who didn't deserve the evil lady leaving him is some incel shit. The rest of your post is just incel tier bait so at least I already know that you know you're full of shit and just triggered.

well put