Killing myself in a few days Any Forums

Killing myself in a few days Any Forums

Any advice on how to make a quiet exit without making my parents think they're at fault for why I offed myself, they really aren't the cause but I just can't afford to wake up another day with my heart breaking, head spinning and legs shaking.

I've tried writing letters but I don't think I'll have enough time til' then.

Attached: oversoon.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

Start hiking/camping as a "hobby" then disappear make sure to distance yourself from other people.
Bring a religious book since you might contemplate and not kys so you should go monk mode

you have to disappear. Kill yourself where you won't be found for at least a decades. Somewhere remote, maybe the ocean. Then you will just be missing and they'll never know for sure what happened to you.

The same way that cats tend to go somewhere isolated when they near their deaths.

Good advice. The only thing is I don't really feel like delaying my parents or friends the news of my death. As much as possible I'd like to give them a little buffer time before they find out just for my own heart.

But then again, I don't really think it matters either way no? I still kind of want to elicit a response but at the same time not making that much of a fuss.

I apologize if I made it a bit too complicated lol.

Don’t kill yourself yet buddy, it still a lot shit to see in this world.

I don't really have that much money with me and couldn't even buy myself a bus ride to the nearest mountain or forest. I am Christian though so I got the monk part somehow done, any other ideas?

Thank you user, but my heart only breaks everytime I wake up seeing my best friend doing better without me. You can tell me to just be the same and do better but I don't really have that kind of strength lol

I'm just going to finish some schoolworks, watch the animes that I've yet to watch within the remaining hours and finally jump off a ledge.

Thank you user, but seeing the world without my best friend is just not worth it for me. And I'd rather not let myself resort to sin just to move on.

It doesn't matter what you do, if your death is indicative of suicide then they'll blame themselves. Don't do that. As painful as existence might be, it is well and truly selfish to put others through that sort of trauma when ostensibly removing your own. Speaking from experience.

A great insight, I wish every other user would see it as you do - for me unfortunately, I've finally made up my mind, hence why I thought there should at least be a buffer time before the news reaches my parents, my friends know I'm planning on doing it.

Every other user should listen to you, but as for me I'm fine with doing this as my last selfish act just to finally say that I'm free from the painful mornings and sorrowful evenings of my life.

Oldfag here. Time will heal your wounds user, though the scar may remain. I was plagued with suicidal ideations for much of my life, but time showed me just how wrong I was.

I am glad and proud of you old timer, let every other user here see the scars that you've braved through and show them why life is worth it.

But I am not that user though oldtimer, and right now I'd really use some advice on my matter.

Your attention whoring then. A person who comes to terms with killing himself wouldn't give a shit about the news reaching anyone because they're not going to be alive to see how people react to their deaths. Also your contradicting your "quiet death" from your original post.

There's a reason I suggested that you have to disappear you fucking imbecile.

>but my heart only breaks everytime I wake up seeing my best friend doing better without me
Bruh kill your friend you idiot this is nothing to die over.
Once you kill you friend play it off like your mentally ill then visit the mental hospital for mental pussy.

So you are unique in the sense that suicide is a good idea in your case?
I'm sorry user, but your suicidal ideation is doing the talking for you and that is what people are trying to let you know.
If you actually got out on the other side of feeling like this, you'd be grateful that you didn't off yourself.

Wow, cats really do that? I guess it's probably for the good of the group that there isn't a body sitting around rotting attracting disease and other predators.

I wasn't attention whoring, rather, I don't even hold attention to any value to begin with. I really was asking for advice on my matter.

Don’t be a coward.

lmao stfu fag
kys too

I can tell from your posts that you're young and not thinking straight. Have you ever experienced limerence before? You're experiencing that but on a platonic level with your best friend. When you finally overcome this state of mind (which we unironically want you to) you'll be disgusted with yourself for even thinking this way.

This is why religion should be considered abuse

Nah he'll be dead like a retard lol

get at least some drug experience
try coke md lsd all that typa shit

+stream ur attempt pls

Please don't do it OP

Suicide is one of the worst sins in most religions, so user is being a twit.

Tell me, user, are you a fornicator? Views on abortion?

>kill your friend
No. They've worked too hard on where they are now and I want to honor their hard work even from beyond the grave. That's how much I love 'em. Also the thought of mentally unstable pussy doesn't really elicit that much of a good response within me lol.

I know that, I really do believe me I've had that thought lots of times in my head that maybe at the end of all this I don't just become better but I become someone stronger and more mentally mature than all. But I love my best friend that much, the day that they cut me off was also the day the fear of dying left my mind completely. I'm not entertaining it but, right now it's just the best way to get rid of this thing eating me alive.

I wish I was. But I don't think I need to be anymore.

I am experiencing it now. And I know I might regret it in the future but the one experiencing the pain is the me right now. And right now, I can't handle it anymore. Give or take maybe a few days after watching some shows I'll change my mind, but everytime I'm reminded of the fact that my best friend is doing whole of a lot better without me is something that I could never live down no matter where I go.

I wanted to make them happy and I wanted them to be happy with me, the truth was they were just trying to make me happy at the cost of their own happiness. That doesn't really make me good of a friend and at the time when I realized all this, they've finally cut me off and I can no longer be friends with them. I can never live this pain down nor do I want to.

Suicide is not a sin. It wasn't even told as a sin to begin with since some of the prophets themselves also committed suicide and was mentioned in the scripture. I'm just clarifying this out lol

I would but I fear of my phone just getting stolen considering on where I'm from lol