LG smart mask

Is this actually legit or not

Attached: 1634778234452.jpg (940x620, 84.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

razer.com/gear-accessories/razer-zephyr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

get your vax

Bro, the pandemic is over, almost no one is getting sick anymore, just get your two mandatory jabs and live your fucking life, for fucks sake, you have your fucking brains rotten.

looks dumb

Not really
t. vietnamese

get this instead
razer.com/gear-accessories/razer-zephyr
lmao

Looks a bit heavy, especially after a whole day of wearing it. I think I will just stick to what I did during the pandemic and not wear a mask at all.

>get vaxxed
No.

Ok smith, go back to shilling crypto on Any Forums

Attached: 6d24wbb5vp191.html.jpg (1280x960, 136.99K)

>$300 and includes a built in mic and speaker
this probably would've sold two years ago desu

>Nooo I need to wear a mask for the rest of my live over a virus that's literally a fucking cold
>I'm literally afraid of a minor virus but I'll die to not get a fucking jab that makes it even less bad
Honestly at this point you're just retarded, if you don't want to take the jab, at least don't go into schizo mode and wear a mask you fucking retarded baboon, you won't die from this virus, it's a fucking cold.

I don't think it's going to make that gorilla any smarter, but it might make him quieter. It's worth a try.

How is he going to tongue my anus with that on?

Not.
An airborne virus launched in the hundreds of thousands by someone sneezing 2 minutes earlier on the hallway you are walking down, will be just as happy landing on your exposed eyeballs, like pollen is for people allergic to various plants pollen. Pollen is much larger than virii, and still fly straight through most masks.
This is also why allergic people don't walk around with masks, because they are useless to very small airborne particles.

Attached: RelativeSizeofParticles-Infographic-1920px_v8.jpg (1920x1080, 920.37K)

What if I don't want to catch your fucking cold, huh?

Attached: 1647447653750.jpg (500x393, 113.32K)

>Airborneparticles

Attached: EeejitChallenge.gif (435x250, 2.36M)

Get one of these, and a decontamination shower user.

Attached: DECON1.jpg (800x600, 108.13K)

I just might, I wouldn't even have to hear somebody screeching that it's just a cold. Might rig up some windshield wipers to the hazmat helmet for when they fleck outraged spittle across my face shield too

You're a fat fucking sack of shit with or without the virus.

among us (when they have to do that one task)

Not really, not anymore. When covid started surgical masks were 99% effective at stopping the spread of the virus. In theory it could have bought us enough time for the vaccine to neutralize the first variant and prevent much if any future mutations.

Instead retards spread it like wildfire and the vaccines were never intended to be used against a virus after it had gone through massive amounts of mutations. Now not only does it evade vaccines but transmissibility is so high that anything less than guarantees you'll be infected. Just enjoy what life you have left and realize that maybe we shouldn't be letting retards breed because now we know what will happen when a REAL pandemic with something like 10% mortality rate instead of 1% will look like.