I think I’m developing an ED...

I think I’m developing an ED, being hungry started to feel good because I know that I’m burning fat while hungry and not eating for 20 hours

Attached: 51D32531-0DA3-490A-BCD8-BBD3CB87AC7F.jpg (689x342, 34.46K)

but food is so good

Yeah, I loved food too until I took a look at the calories. Now I’m happy that I can go quite some time without food

And not eating anything for the whole day and using the scale on the next day and seeing the numbers noticeable drop just makes me so happy

Is the rest of your life chaos that you have no control over?

Damn, it is actually.

Yup, you're developing an eating disorder, controlling your food intake is you trying to be the master of at least one thing in your life.
You really should look into solving you life chaos and not becoming an anorexic.

damn bro, rolled a crit on your psychology check, you might really be onto something
I would rather die chubby and happy than sad and thin as a skeleton. Maybe you can start working out instead, it will make the food taste even better and you can still have fun controlling your diet.
Besides, if you get used to not eating for long periods of time, your body will adapt and start storing fat much quicker. It's better to eat many small amounts of healthy food over the day, it keeps your metabolism running and helps you destroy folds fast.

Why the fuck would losing weight make your dick stop working, faggot?

what do you even mean in god's name

My weight was always a thing I was insecure about, been overweight for my whole life, but I’ve always been quite athletic due to exercising and playing outside a lot as a kid

And now that I’ve properly started loosing weight (lost 30lbs so far) I don’t want to stop and keep losing fat

My fat distribution doesn’t help either because it goes all into my hips, and none into my stomach, it makes for a stupid and weird shirtless look

My weight was never really bad due to my height (6’3”) but still, I need to get rid of my look that I hate.

He's a faggot. I doubt he knows that. It probably never worked right, his fat faggot ass just couldn't see the damn microppenor hidden in his rolls to know.

Attached: 620ffw.jpg (500x636, 117.11K)

Instead of starving yourself, just workout more instead.
Teaching yourself that starving is good, isn't good.

I’m doing a lot of running anyway, also using my bike a lot, I’m quite fit and athletic, but that alone doesn’t make people lose weight

>but that alone doesn’t make people lose weight
It does though, it just isn't fast weight loss.
But that is a good thing, weight lost in a fast manner can be regained rather fast.
When you lose weight slowly, your body has time to acclimatize to it's new condition instead of reverting back to an older known condition.

>and not eating for 20 hours
This is literally just an unambitious fast.
I do a 24-hour fast every week. Literally no big deal. It's super-healthy too. Google intermittent fasting.

Erectile dysfunction

I always had some sort of erectile disfunction, nothing serious, I can get hard but never got morning woods and it gets flaccid quite fast

As long as you don't develop a skewed self image or an obsession with seeimg your weight go down. I don't know if you're actually overweight or not based on your description.

Also developing healthy eating habits is much more effective and healthy than starving yourself.

Meant to ask, do you eat junk food?

Not anymore, can’t imagine eating things like a big tasty or a whole dominos pizza now