Russians have just posted a photo of their delegation negotiating with Ukraine about peace including PC screen with a...

Russians have just posted a photo of their delegation negotiating with Ukraine about peace including PC screen with a link to their videochanel. What would be "Hello" in russian?

Attached: photo_2022-04-01_13-36-12.jpg (1066x1280, 206.43K)

another pic

Attached: photo_2022-04-01_14-31-10.jpg (1280x585, 34.14K)

seems to be 194.154.84.130

gotta find the URI now

You know, its really sad to think europe did all this damage to ukraine bombing russian forces, but blaimed it on russia.

Im really glad i wont hafto see 33 empty strollers on TV anymore, it was a shameless tactic. People are suposto be so worried about being offensive about saying what if they just purchased them from ukrainian target.

Europe was like, we put nukes in ukraine (gave ukraine a nuclear facility) why would russia get mad we just put nukes on its border.

and then russia was all like, yeah we have sub-sonic missiles and satellites, lets just fire missiles around their nuclear facility, so their citizens might understand the dangers of EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID TO US.

It was also super sad all of the russians being pee'd on, seeing rich ukranians with LMG's strappepd to their Mercedes, eager to kill russian boys. I had never even seen one russian soldier fire on ukranians online, but i saw hundreads of murdered boys 18-30.

This whole fucking war was so shady, we in america were prothlytizing for europe, i honestly believed that europe and russia were just going to ruin the gpd of ukraine and puppet it with corperations of their choice to "re stablize".

Ukraine finally realised that their want from help was seen as greed from both of their "allies"

BUMP

Not even gonna bother pointing out your bullshit to you. Kill yourself and save some oxygen for us. Not enough is getting to your brain

Nice try, Ivan.

bump

imagine being a hohol tranny

Everything that i talked about was reported by CNN and fox news. I wasnt interested in fighting, or shitposting.

I think whats happening is you might think you need to feel some way about it, and youre acting on it, tribalisticly.

im just saying what i saw, what i experienced, and my accounts from 2 people who live there.

ive never met someone online who even entertains the very verifiable information like europe started this war 10 days after failing a trade deal with sadi arabia for oil.

if you dont want to be mean, and you actually want to talk about your oppinions on the war, theres no place to do it. it just feels like neither side wants progress, they want to be angry like you.

>What would be "Hello" in russian?
vodka

jesus christ you must be really poor to make this kind of job. i hope you are not getting paid in rubles dude

>Europe was like, we put nukes in ukraine
This.
It's basically the Cuban Missile Crisis but happening to Russia this time.

Wōdka*

You McDonalds lunch break ended. Go back to selling McBullshit for $8/h nigger.

>Conscript me from glorious tractor factory
>Paint a Z on my Sputnik-IV, and send me to die
>When the man in front drops the rifle. I pick up the rifle.
>Such is life in Soviet Russia

What's the link? Can't read it.

a nuclear plant is not nuclear weapons

What you need is a user/password. Not a URI. Just go to the IP it's some generic video conferencing shit

no. it's 192.168.1.1. go there now.
username: admin
PW: password

trust me anons, it works.

Attached: Untitledd.png (1686x786, 1.05M)

I only got into someones router settings.
Fucked with a lot of random settings, lmao.

I got to a microphone settings page, no fucking way I'm going further.

Russian scum. KYS