Fetish thread!

Fetish thread!
what are your fetishes and what do you think caused them?

For me they were caused by girls that I had crushes on, although I've always been quite submissive by nature.
> thicc mean girl in high school knew I had a crush on her and would tease me relentlessly which made me develop a femdom fetish.
> she used to find it funny to hit guys in the balls when they weren't paying attention which gave me a ballbusting fetish
> she told me to help her look for something under a table and then farted right in my face and then laughed which gave me a fart fetish
> she made me do her assignments and homework for her which gave me a homework slave fetish

Fast forward a few years to university and I ended up sharing a small house with a sex addict gym thot who also used to use me
>she would bring home black guys from the gym and have loud, rough sex a few nights a week and I'd jerk off to the sound giving me a cuckolding fetish
>she'd get me to pay for her things and clean up the house for her which gave me a findom fetish
>she was quite racist and would call blacks niggers which gave me a raceplay fetish
>she would degrade and humiliate me, calling me a loser and a virgin and one time got fucked by multiple guys in the living room when I was home which gave me a humiliation fetish

Attached: fetish.png (902x472, 19.85K)

Nigeers being dissected

Attached: 1648752536174.png (583x566, 343.89K)

CFNM and incest.
Mos probably caused by how my mom raised me.

I'm a dominant. I'm kinda sadistic, but get most of my pleasure out of my wife's reactions to my actions. I love to ristrict others especially via hemp-rope, but also corsets/ straight jackets/ our vacuum bed. I also love female orgasm denial and women in chastity belts.
As far as I can remember, I always was this way. Even in elementary school I tied up girls with the jump ropes, when there was no teacher present for PE. At that time it was nonsexual so.
The additional kinks just developed over the time I was (still am) actively practicing BDSM with my wife.

consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

You sick fuck.

Cell saga in DBZ and subsequently finding Female Cell art online turned me into a vorefag (pred, I'm not a submissive loser).

cringe.

can you go into more detail about that user?
I should also mention the second girl would wear these partially see through yoga pants around the house all the time so I clothed females really get me off too.

Pic is not her but she looked very similar to this

I can dig corsets, especially if they are of the goth / emo style. My ideal woman would be a dominant goth girl with huge ass and tits but also physically fit

Attached: image2.jpg (819x1024, 92.86K)

We were talking about fetishes here, that's a mental disorder.

My ideal woman would be one, that feels naked without the chastity belt on. Sadly my wife does only consent to wearing it every night, wich is nice, but not exactly matching my fantasies.
I could search for another chastitee. We are open to play with other people, in her case only non sexually (her own choice, but to be fair, I would rather have a monogamous relationship than having her fuck other guys).
But logistically it's hard to be key holder for someone that's 1.) not your primary partner. 2) not living with you. 3) may have other partners that wanna have a pice of that pussy every once in a while.
I think it's rather unlikely that I'll find a _cis_ woman that's okay to be the 3rd wheel while constantly reminded of her position by the chastity belt.
It's a fucking hot fantasy tho.

>can you go into more detail about that user?
Our house has only one shower, and that is in my parents' bedroom. Growing up, Mom never taught me to hide my penis, and always made me take all my clothes off outside the bathroom, and put on new clothes after I come out. So I'd be seen naked everyday. This was only for me, though.

Initially, it wasn't really remarkable, but when I started getting into puberty, she still made me do all that. Dad would leave for work at 8 am, and my school would be at 11 am, so Dad wouldn't see me on weekdays. This continued until I was 15, when Dad told me I was getting big and should learn to cover myself up. Mom said I should cover up when Dad was around, but continue what I was doing when he wasn't. Dad died next year, so I've been continuing this ever since. I'm 22 now.

Though nothing sexual happened between us. In my teen years, I used to jerk off in the bath, and come out with an erection to her, hoping something happens, but nothing happened. She'd look at it, but say or do nothing.

She did say stuff a few times. When I started to pull back my foreskin, she commented "Oh, you can pull back already? You should wash under it too." And when I had a lot of pubes, she said, "Do you want to shave them?"

I didn't want to shave them, but I said I wanted them trimmed. So she helped me trim them with scissors. The first few times she did it herself, and that's the only time she held my penis. Of course I got hard in her hand, and she'd move it around to trim the hair. After a few times, she made me do it myself, but she still reminds me when my pubes get big.

>used to do ballet, inb4 faggot
>dated two ballerinas
>lean as fuck, no tits, boyish physique, with legs for days
>one of them is a real screamer, she literally cries and sobs during sex.

Mfw now I have an abs, flexi, and rape play fetish.

Sounds like you were always a beta loser.

>Scat fetish
Started developing it after working in a competitive finance environment for a few years while bodybuilding and studying on the side. Having to constantly wear a suit and being the world's smoothest, most spick-and-span retard, all for the sake of working my way up the ladder, was one thing. The constantly clean food for bodybuilding and the studying after work and lifting eventually demanded so much self-discipline and a constant demand for perfection that I eventually needed an intense way to vent by doing something that is the polar opposite of spick-and-span cleanliness, perfection and self-discipline. My brain defaulted to shit play, and funny enough, it made it easier to keep climbing the ladder at work, bodybuild and study. Took the pressure off. It was almost therapeutic.

>Various kinds of extreme BDSM
Same as above, at least when it comes to taking the submissive role. The dominant role is equally as fun, though I can't quite put my finger on what attracts me to it. My interest in psychology and digging around in someone's head plays into it, though.

Attached: EC8NJh0W4AglTkL.png (1197x1200, 1.11M)

Im a tad sadistic and Sex and violence are inseparable to me. Permanent physical or psychological damage because of sexual Acts is something that always gets me off.

I got molested for years, that could be the reason

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

Nah fool. I did this. You copied my green text

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

I really like seeing women(or girly guys) get fucked by multiple men, like a train or gangbang.
My highschool gf was kind of slutty and a tease. It escalated and I was holding her while a dude nutted in her mouth.