I dislike white people

I dislike white people
I am a 51 year old black man and I hate white people. I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15, which feels like it was yesterday. Maybe it was.

I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the white man. Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it because black people were held captive in America for centuries. Its disgusting.

When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.

Thats why most white men are into nasty bdsm shit. With “doms” and “masters” and “slaves”. They want to beat and rape people but since it became illegal they have to find another outlet.

Whenever I see a happy white girl I wish she would be beaten and rape and forced to give birth to a baby not of her pure race, just so she could experience what black people have gone through.

Fuck white people. One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.

Attached: Ef-oByhXYAECk70.jpg (750x537, 51.46K)

>I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15
This is horrible... Why the fuck did it take so long?

Shut the fuck up you fucking bleached baboon. You and your disgusting sour cream children make me physically ill. Whyte ppl will be exterminated

>One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.
No it won't. Africans have had more time than any other culture to get their shit together and they're still living in mud huts and eating eachother. Maybe you should go join them if you love Africa so much.

>I am a 51 year old black man
Have you tried taking a shower?

Attached: pei iisou hatsu hatsu ton chun.png (705x128, 113.31K)

I dislike 51 year old niggers with Ręddit spacing. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1642446665507.jpg (407x405, 72.79K)

You niggers cry about the "white man" while your countries are garbage, and even outside of Africa every city with niggers in it has nigger ghettos which are also garbage.

You niggers are stupid and have not created anything of value on your own, all you've done you did with white help out of white pitty.

Cry more while your existance continues to be garbe due to your lack of humanity, you're not human.

I am a white guy here and I'm praying for that day to come when white people will bow down to the superiority of the black man. Also sorry sir.

LARP more faggot

If you a black man, little nigga, you the shit, if you a white man, little nigga, you a bitch. Fuck white people, Donald Trump getting killed. When I see that nigga, empty out a full clip. Stab a white bitch, until her fucking shit drip. Nigga move wrong, get your fucking kids killed. Fuck DPD, all them niggas getting drilled

I'm off PCP, and I'm off 30 pills, bitch I feel oppressed. Shoot you in your chest. Bitch this not your country, you a motherfucking guest. Pressing me for weed, like you not smoking meth. Catch a opp slipping, send his ass to his death, catch a opp slipping, but his head on my shelf. Fuck a white nigga, make his ass kill himself. Put the Glock to your face, make your fucking face melt, break into your house...Man I can't even...

Black power, nigga black power, nigga kill all white people

Attached: 1648444963958.jpg (958x830, 110.81K)

Nigga you were just picking cotton shut up other slaves actually made something ( great wall of china ).
You blacks are whiney people.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 17.28.51.png (328x688, 283.46K)

Pull up then nigga say it to my fucking face you disgusting ranch rat. The world will be much better once all the white people are dead. All of the tribalism, torture, rape, enslavement, and genocide will be a thing of the past, because brown people NEVER did that sort of thing to eachother unless white people made them..... or something.

Technological advancements will be progress as a breakneck pace once all the scientists are black homosexual, transgendered, females, without all those white males hindering progress. And just think about all the transgendered girls who love to code but can't because white males cut off their fingers and stuff. Once all the coders are brown and transgendered, we'll have like quantum AI and shit, last digit of pi and prime number sequences discovered in no time, fucking time travel algorithms, shit that the ancient black Egyptian civilization was working on before the white Romans came and fucked it all up. Google doc looking ass subhuman snow roach get the fuck off my board racist ass nigga

"If you a black man", why cant niggers speak properly?

Nigger

White people are fucking gay
I don't care if this gets removed white people are fucking gay. Let me explain. Firstly white people have white skin and white is the same colour as cum white people also eat mayo which is like cum. Not only is their skin basically got a load on them 24/7 they also eat food that are similar to jizz. If that's not enough for you I got more, white people also speak English and the English language has the word cock, dick, penis, chode, cock dicklet, knob, meatrod, meatstick, plonker and prick etc. What kind of gay language is that why have so many names for penises if they weren't homosexuals

>there are people that actually think like this

You give white people a bad name. People like you are so cut off from the world that it’s literally impossible for somebody like me to comprehend. We should all be loving and supportive of one another, regardless of any differences in lifestyle or opinion. I wish the world were a better place, but as long as people like you are in it, it never will be.

Bitches love cum and mayo is fucking delicious. Check and mate, you racist fuck.

Attached: 1646900182402.jpg (818x612, 108.4K)

Sorry but u sound gay as fuck homie. Go touch some grass lil nigga nobody wants to hear this hippie shit. Whyte ppl like you must be exterminated

>One day Africa will rise up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep your mouth shut, garlic goblin

>Great great grandparents, born in America
>Great grandparents, born in America
>Grandparents, born in America
>Parents, born in America
>You, born in America
You are not African, you don't have African roots, you are an American. If your logic was anything other than retarded then everyone could claim to have African roots and have come from Africa. Stupid nigger. Also everyone experiences racism, it's just whites and Asians don't care, only niggers ever get mad about it

I didn't say you were allowed to speak, colonizing ass culture vulture. Bow down to your king

Attached: bBCRvJ4K_400x400.jpg (400x400, 51.36K)

>say it to my fucking face
As soon as the government stops protecting you, which might be sooner than you think, monkey.

>Technological advancements will be progress as a breakneck pace once all the scientists are black homosexual, transgendered, females.
Troll if you want faggot I still love to insult monkeys whether real or larpers.

Your skin is white, keep my heritage out yo fuckin mouth. Printer paper looking ass vanilla gorilla. Whyte ppl r disgusting

The world is already a paradise, your desire for me to change only accentuates your inner sadness and incompetence at handling your own emotions.

I create my own paradise, you create your own hell.

Niggers are not human, and you can suck my dick.

You are not held captive anymore. White men fought for your freedom in the American civil war, and for more than hundred years your ancestors and you had the chance to return to Africa. Just leave.

Lol

WE FREED YOU FROM THE KIKES, AND YOU STILL BEHAVE LIKE ANIMALS UNABLE TO REASON.
MAYBE THE KIKES WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG.

Attached: FOzy6c-WUAUcra6.jpg (800x600, 84.58K)

>I still love to insult monkeys whether real or larpers.
I know. It's fun!

Why leave when they can destroy one of the strongest white countries from within and make it just as bad as Africa?

All the curious blacks that wanted to learn about things left. No wonder the ones who stayed in Africa got worse.

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.

Neither have you. Don't pretend to know how life as a slave was. You were never a slave. You have no idea and are just a troll.

>I am a 51 year old black man
Kill yourself

Never let a cracker put his hands on me. White niggas always mad 'cause I got bands on me. I got 36 unsolved murders on me.

If I fuck a white bitch, it's a fucking hate crime. Imma slap a white bitch. Why you always sniffing wine? White people do that dumb shit all the time. When you bring up 9/11, white people always crying.

Fuck twin towers. Fuck the twin towers. Fuck the twin towers nigga, fuck the twin towers. Fuck the twin towers. Fuck the twin towers. Fuck the twin towers nigga, fuck the twin towers, bitch.

Attached: 8be.jpg (750x801, 101.21K)

do you look like real black?

Fuck u gonna do about it u pasty parasitic lint leech?

Attached: bodybuilder-shows-off-his-muscles.jpg (1600x1200, 195.52K)

thousands of years of difelopment.
Still live in shit houses.
miloen of dollars in aid, still piss poor.

>One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.

From what nignog a knee high ebola grave?
or child birth 11 because the last 10 didn't work out that well.

also inb4 Whyte people.

You’re not going to meet a lot of normal white people in here. Most of us have some idea of what you’re talking about, though we’ve never owned slaves and few of us have beaten anyone that wasn’t looking for a fight. We want to learn and broaden our understanding, though, and hope that we can wear down the bullshit that separates us— slavery and it’s legacy have been nothing but evil, and I hope you can find some peace.

We all know OP is an unshaved white male larping as girl IRL and as nigger here

Get on your knees and worship the ground I stand on. Donate 50% of your money to BLM and keep your yogurt yodeleling mouth the fuck shut when a Whyte devil murders an innocent trans POC. Until then you're just another cornstarch crusader in my book, Whyte boi

Don't be nice to that racist old faggot, you cuck.

We try our best to make it equal, but no way we can rape 20000 black women in one year to match black mens rape of white women. One day we may be equal.