Have you ever done this?

Have you ever done this?

Attached: 1629528329523.jpg (1200x764, 190.64K)

Yep.

About a dozen times from 6-19

Eternal Circle of Piss

its called the 69 not the 6-19 retard

no but once in 7th grade me and my best friend jerked each other off in math class

>dozen=12
>19×6/12=9.5
>69
Fucking retard

yes, did as a teen with my friend after workout, its a great way to relax and unload. That feeling when you explode in each others mouths is bliss.

Attached: 69.jpg (864x554, 153.92K)

No I'm not a faggot & that's how you have a high percentage of catching aids cus god dislikes gays

Fookin' maffs

Don't forget about niggers and aids
Or molested children and aids
God hates molested children

Did it with my best friend a lot of times when we was in highschool, he always wanted to do the 69 but i just wanna suck his big dick, let him fuck me several times too, he was the reason i learned how to do enemas cause i wanted be really clean for him, my very first time was super messy cause he cummed inside of me several times and when he pull it out just spurts cum and shit, he wasnt mad and we take a bath together and do it again in the bath

Yes, unfortunately. No cum because we were too young.

I want to read stories about girls who did this with their friends during sleepovers

No, but I would like to

You must be 18 or older to use this site

No, we talked about it, but we usually just traded blowies. The weird part is he's back in my life, and I could probably arrange to do this tomorrow, but I want to go straight. Kinda want a family.

Could jeopardize it if I caught herp or something. It's a big dilemma lately. Really missing his meat.

When I was a teen my best friend's cousin and I used to do this whenever we both stayed the night and my friends house. His dick was much smaller than mine but he always lasted longer.

Of course, typical Saturday night at my place

I have

M8

Nope. Should I?