Prove him wrong

prove him wrong

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 113.81K)

Can't... He was a mathematical genius who created math we will use forever.

consooomerism is a good thing he is a retard

And besides, why would you try to do that anyway?

Attached: images (1).jpg (625x410, 52.97K)

Ted Kaczynski died a virgin he's a fucking wizard boom boom

Attached: charles-manson.gif (220x229, 873.55K)

You can't.

He's not dead you fucking retarded zoomer.

>this is what the left genuinely believes
To think some people have not made the connection between shit like this and the moral integrity of society becoming worse

I'm confident they can't atch me on anything after a purge, but still. I'm nervouse any institution of man would try.

>this is what the left genuinely believes
way to out yourself as a flaming old decrepyt senile retard cuckservative israel loving kike worshipping faggot that has no idea what the fuck he's talking about

close enough faggot he's 79 and never got pussy not a zoomer ether i just don't worship faggots that never had pussy like queer

He’s right but you can’t stop the system. Game theory is going to fuck you every time, everyone can get an advantage over everyone else if they use technology.

You can stop the system if you just get rid of it entirely.

you are a degenerate and personally responsible for the ripple effects caused by electing a pedo

Fuck game theory, I can play.

It won’t happen. Even if it did people will just have a “renaissance” and build the same shit. There is too much to be gained with technology. Groups who are for it will dominate those who aren’t.

>degenerate

Attached: 320.png (700x765, 111.5K)

>technology.

Attached: ezgif-1-897ae9f072.gif (435x435, 1.79M)

You should read his book and shut up faggot. Uncle ted was definitely a conservative. His section about leftism is very good.

your imbecilic generation pisses me off so goddam much
im a christian and i am not a liberal and ted is not a fucking liberal you goddam stupid fucking nigger fucking faggot fucking nigger you give me such a fucking headache, an entire generation of worthless decrepyt faggots like you goddam just DIE already its clear you didnt read the goddam book but you still like talking shit and think your retarded nigger tier opinion is worth shit cause you're an old fuck

Attached: Antiwork_Fox_News_Interview.jpg (692x390, 52.78K)

nah just a pussy that never had pussy and it drove him insane if old ted would fucked a whore maybe he wouldn't have lived in a shit shack and had a college teaching job but nooooooo he had to be a massive faggot

read the book you nigger
why do you wanna wageslave you faggot? you ENJOY being a jew nigger cattle?

Yes, idle hands would lead to a life of debauchery which leads to degeneracy

kill yourself

why? I am employed full time and contribute more to society than you ever have

🤪

Attached: pal.png (1080x1310, 1.22M)