Which fate is worse than ending up on Any Forums?

Which fate is worse than ending up on Any Forums?

Attached: doomerguy.jpg (1200x1200, 147.86K)

being a normie

realizing that ive been coming to here since 2005 back in high school, still remember cheese pizza spam on Any Forums when it was literally a pedos illegal wet dream

Being Indian

Attached: ohsnap.webm (400x720, 1.62M)

Life itself

truly early 2000s were a great time to be a teenager with stickam bitches flashing titties and more.

Attached: 1648752003808.gif (267x219, 1.05M)

You're human. You're trapped on your soul is trapped in your disgusting body. We're all just waiting out the inevitabled death.

Attached: Natalie Mars.jpg (606x800, 547.46K)

discord troon

reddit mod

redditor in general

this

It was an upgrade from the 90s

Good times

getting raped

Being a pol tard or b tard like me who is broke, can't get his shit together, probably needs meds, and is a broke lose with zero life prospects. It has been a shit sandwich for quite some time now

>probably needs meds
I miss my meds

I think meds would either qualm or intensify your retardation

Being related to King Cobra JFS.

Being on Facebook and getting zucc'd for 30 days because you called your real life friend a pussy as a joke.
And then coming back, celebrating that you can post again. It's like being a dog

None

Nobody in their right mind should be on Facebook

Cool
Either way shit is fucked.

child slave working in the lithium mines, life sentence for a murder you didn't commit, becoming a vegetable and your family refusing to pull the plug, they all seem worse to me

true, but would still let them give me succ

Attached: natalie mars piggy.jpg (1080x1350, 184.59K)

They steal your information, and profit from it. You'll never see a single cent fucking slave.

Also being Russian

Attached: brag2.webm (478x848, 1.32M)

Attached: brag1.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)