What's the first thing you do after accidentally stepping on dog shit?

what's the first thing you do after accidentally stepping on dog shit?

Attached: dog-poop-e1425041071156.jpg (632x421, 85.7K)

Not gonna lie I thought those were tater tots.

Kys

wtf is this

look around to see if people will noticed why im about to wipe my feet on the grass

Take off my shoe and throw it at the first black person I find

i thought chicken nuggets
wipe my shoe on the edge of concrete or some grass, use a small stick to get the rest off, step in a puddle to wash it off. bit of all sometimes.

what if you are in downtown

Go to some wet grass and start wiping. Dry grass will just make the shit chunkier and harder to get off

wtf so that was you

Attached: angry-black-man-threatening-looking-camera-front-view-portrait-fist-park-177762065.jpg (1600x1155, 179.8K)

kek

Cuss

Find a stick so I can dig it out of the shoe tread

Pull out gun and open fire at all non-human sentient organisms. Something, regardless of if the offending animal is successfully killed, something needs to die.
If not an animal a woman is getting raped that night.

Attached: tumblr_lwcscivWlF1r0jrfko1_400.gif (260x195, 499.74K)

Step in it with my other shoe to appease the gods of OCD.

guys i just realized
OP IS POSTING THIS BECAUSE MANIPULATING DOGSHIT IS HIS FETISH

THIS IS A VIELD SEXUAL ROLEPLAY

Attached: Technique_Adverb_AlarmBells-01.gif (447x447, 21.63K)

Back in 1998 I was out drinking with my friends and one of us stepped in dog shit. We were at a bar that was one street over from the street all the hookers hang out on. He was trying to scrap it off with a stick and my friend Matt who has been known to frequent whores said "Don't do that man, let's go a street over and pay a whore to lick your boots clean".

We were like, "No hooker is going to lick shit off a boot" but he insisted he knew someone who would. So he takes us to this corner and there's this really rough looking whore. Her face looked like she was in her 50s or 60s but her voice was like she was young. Pretty fucking depressing really. Sure enough though, for $40 she licked his fucking boots clean. I damned near threw up watching it. Probably the grossest thing I've ever seen and I saw a guy get decapitated once.

try to find a puddle to scrape that shit off, or a curb

Even reading that was gnarly. How did the guy get decapitated though? Hell, sounds like 80s were hella different

Greyhound Decap Incident?

I take the shoe off, sniff it and immediately jerk off.