Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: AYYLmao Rescue Team.jpg (419x610, 304.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwIKwdsADiw
youtube.com/watch?v=iLXyoC2HRgY
youtube.com/watch?v=xuB4buMWEfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

According to this one newspaper article I found in the archives dated to 1901, it stated that Twice threads are most certainly Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Worst cards that Bounce Your Opponents Monsters in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=rwIKwdsADiw

Attached: ; ;.jpg (382x292, 27.57K)

Attached: dubu yeee.gif (480x270, 581.74K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Sana hitting Jihyo's boobs.webm (1080x1080, 1.89M)

Attached: Dami Mystery Girl Coming Soon Image.jpg (640x792, 131.06K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing well there today as we near another potentially BLESSED weekend!
Hopefully you've you've been up to a few of those BLESSED partakings I've been hearing about as of late!

> Always a BLESSED Doobingo, my fren!

Greetings unto you there, my frens!
I pray that all is going most cozily there for you today and that the EPIC weekend I've been hearing about is just about to start up for you there!
Anything comfy as heck going on today, my frens?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens this one KJimmy-Jam that the frens may or may not know but I feel like deep down you know all about this group in some way!
youtube.com/watch?v=iLXyoC2HRgY

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

> Did you know that one of the most important factors in causing the World War I Crimbas Truce back in 1914 was that KJimmy-Jams were being partaken in throughout the trenches and after this, they BANNED the troops from partaking in such BOPS and another Crimbas Truce never happened?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-537, 1-386] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: TWICE 'Merry & Happy' M_V-zi_6oaQyckM-8.webm (854x480, 767.59K)

> Yet again, we have another RARE card for the frens!

And this RARE card is of course a NEW card which could be the perfect one to add to your Decks to aid in your future duels!

Attached: Mysterious Potion Seller.jpg (419x610, 349.37K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another Ukrainian Jimmy-Jam for the frens and it's a cozy yet POWERFUL sort of BOP as well that should hopefully keep the struggles of those folks in your minds!
youtube.com/watch?v=xuB4buMWEfQ

Attached: DubuSalute.jpg (536x493, 58.68K)

Attached: 1638756998550.jpg (1260x2064, 1009.53K)

> Jeebus!
I went and clicked on this Doobingo post, my fren, and my entire screen was filled up by a RARE close-up Doobie!

Truly a frightening sight, I should've looked at the file dimension!
Also, I think someone must've stolen her touch screen thingy there because I don't think poking the air will do much for her!

Attached: Mina174.webm (438x650, 1.41M)

Dahyun

Attached: Dahyun wink.webm (664x980, 660.7K)

I am currently recounting a teams meeting I had where I was mad at the client but I couldn't do anything about it because it is not like I can yell at them.
basically working with these two alphas and they didn't want to hear why I was questioning some dumb thing they were doing so for this project I just have to do it dumb things and like it.
then my old boss from over 12 years ago texted me asking if I know anyone looking for a job. but I told him I didn't and then I thought about if I would even want to go back there
>I want to advance my career not take a step back
I just have bad feelings about it. like I would somehow have to work more and get paid less or something.
>THEN
I was in a second meeting and I heard this other guy BSing about something weird how nowadays kids coming out of school don't want to work trades because now CALL CENTER JOBS PAY $20/HR. I just texted my boss who was also in the meeting 'bullshit' and his response is 'he just likes to talk'

Attached: 67.jpg (1000x1500, 606.18K)

>these two alphas
I say two alphas because they also almost seemed like they were trying to overrule each other even though they are the same client (firm) in the same office and this project is obviously mainly the one person's project

easily my favorite picture of Jihyo

Attached: FFnNSVKXMAgv7Ij.jpg (497x621, 43.18K)

> NEARLY RARE DIGITS!

> but I couldn't do anything about it because it is not like I can yell at them.
Well... never say never, my fren!
I know plenty of folks who yell at the client and get away with it! kek

> I want to advance my career not take a step back
Would said job be a downgrade though, my fren?
Or would it perhaps be like... a promotion or something that'd let you take on a higher position or something to make more money!
> CALL CENTER JOBS PAY $20/HR
Maybe it's time to make the switch kek

> ALSO!
A thingy!
> I guess RARE DIGITS!

Attached: dami1.jpg (666x1000, 235.68K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A CLASSIC Jimmy-Jam that I'm sure the frens have heard in the past featuring that one Billy character who seems to be all about the piano!
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams9.jpg (711x400, 58.26K)

That one Jihyo character is what those folks seem to call one of those elegant sort of Kqts to be fair!
> I heard that one on the Interwebs I believe!

Attached: Mina37.jpg (750x750, 129.12K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo Doughnut.webm (540x960, 978.97K)

so.. CUTE

for me, it's learning that I indeed CAN'T try random planes for free in dcs :(

Attached: Minners 2.jpg (1000x666, 99.25K)

> CLASSIC MinheeFren!
Well, that's why you need to pay a HECK-TON of DCS Bucks to fly them, my fren!

Perhaps one day... one day you'll be able to fly a biplane or something!

But greetings to you there, my Blessed fren!
Anything EPIC going on over there for you today?!
> Like that DCS-ing of course!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

>> NEARLY RARE DIGITS!
technically for the set of all real numbers, 875444344 only happens once
>smugface

>Maybe it's time to make the switch kek
yeah your dream job working at a call center.
it seems like being a contractor makes a lot of money especially if you know how to write change orders and if you know how to bait the RFIs

>Would said job be a downgrade though, my fren?
it could go either way. he could match my pay and maybe my benefits but I get the feeling I would be working more and it might be on stuff I don't want to work on. I worked with him during the slow down of 2008 and he ran out of work and slowed down or else I may even still be working for him because I like the guy a lot but then I landed at this place that was able to weather that slowdown and the slowdowns in between. I was never out of work for the last 12 years, but I am not liking some of the work I am doing right now either. My only hope is to go for career advancement and either change sections like go into municipal or ... I don't know
>I know I don't want to work with a large private corporation because I hear a lot of stories.
>I would stay where I am at for the same pay but different type of work but I work for a small company and that is not very possible unless they hire more people to move someone of the stuff I am doing to them

>blah blah blah ... words

Attached: Dami - Hiding from the sun hehe, peekaboo (210522 DC Weverse).jpg (1080x1440, 284.9K)

Attached: Jihyodoughnut.jpg (1440x1800, 185.82K)

nothing really interesting on my end, just some POWERFUL workoutties and then some COPIOUS eating and then basically passing out from working out too hard and eating too much.. then some bookies kek. What did you get up to, leaderfren?

Attached: 1632799090422.jpg (732x1024, 195.06K)

> technically for the set of all real numbers
But I thought ALL of the numbers were real...
This is too complex for me, these mathies!
I might need to consult with MinheeFren who consults with that one fellow from India!

> it seems like being a contractor makes a lot of money
But does it SEEM like so or is it so, that's perhaps the most important question of all!
Because if you aren't making $20/hour picking up phones... I don't know, my fren!

Is there any sort of way to advance in the place you're working now though, my fren?
I reckon there's some positions that'll need filling once that one fellow retires, right?!

> MORE CLASSIC MINHEEFREN BEHAVIORS!
Heck, that doesn't sound like the worst day to me then, my fren!
You managed to get a whole bunch in the day there and now, it's PurePosting with the frens!
And some airplane vidya of course!

Hopefully at least SOME of those times were cozy there, they seem like it to me there, my fren!

For me, it was just a day of a few YouTubbies really!
Nothing exciting on my end there, not like your day for sure!

Attached: Mina58.jpg (565x850, 104.04K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: And from Billy and the Band to a bit of a nu-metallic BOP, the natural progression for all Jimmy-Jams!
youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw

Attached: DubuJimmyJams2.jpg (520x650, 72.87K)

>This is too complex for me, these mathies!
well there are complex numbers too. and the natrual numbers but right now I forgot the different between real numbers and natural numbers. I think natural numbers are counting numbers and real numbers are whole numbers but I am sure some genius write a wikipedial page article about it how he goes on and on with all these symbols and cant be bothered to use a simple english sentence.

>I reckon there's some positions that'll need filling once that one fellow retires, right?!
there is. but that would require me to get licensed to do things which I am working on.
>I need to pass a big hard test which is more complicated than passing a big difficult test.

Attached: Lisa is a little Suspicous of the Dreamcatcher Display.jpg (640x480, 27.94K)

>but I am sure some genius
and I'm not that genius

Chaeyoung

Attached: Chaeyoung wink.webm (1280x720, 290.81K)

> Complex numbers as well???
Why must these mathies be so complicated... if Jimmy takes 1 apple from the 6, then there's 5 apples left!
That's all we need to know!

> I need to pass a big hard test which is more complicated than passing a big difficult test.
Hmm... well, might this be a possibility there then, my fren?
I mean heck, I seem to recall you working towards some of those tests in the past there for the workies so what's to stop you from that one there, my fren!

It could be quite worth it if it's paying more and lets you do some other thingies there that might bring you a bit of a breath of fresh air to be fair!

Attached: Mina147.jpg (500x750, 123.77K)