Do you think the vaccines lowered peoples collective IQ?

Do you think the vaccines lowered peoples collective IQ?

Attached: 1647806539975.jpg (719x540, 57.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-03-scientists-microplastics-blood.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably not, but I DO think microplastics have. They recently confirmed they're in our blood, blocking veins and stuff.

they're IQ's must have been quite low to thinking taking it was a good idea.

So the city folk got dumbed down to the country folk level?

Many, many, many humans who would have otherwise died of diseases like measles, mumps, or rubella are currently alive because of vaccines so I would say that having all those additional data points probably brings the average IQ number up, not down.

Kek. Yes.

TRUMP TRIED TO WARN EVERYONE ABOUT GHE VAX BUT THEY SHUT HIM DOWN

No, rather the opposite, as vaccines kept alive those smart enough to take them, leaving retards die en masse.

steel fuel cant melt jet beams

Wrong. They recently found ONE sample of microplastics being in human blood. They did not say that microplastics were in everybody's blood. Learn to read retard

i know for a fact they increased average iq, as retards without a vaxx died off. cure for stupid aka covid works as intended. thanks nature, was long overdue... work in progress

Not the vaccine but the lockdowns did

did microplastics type this?

fuck off kike
The vaccine was created in Trumps presidency and he called it a christmas miracle.
kys you disgusting hook nosed piece of human garbage

Attached: 1642988044036.png (636x477, 269.04K)

no but apparently the internet diiidd!!!!!

Are the anti-vax shills Russian?

ywnbaw

Lol the only people who died off were old people

not after the vaxx you dumbcunt. oldies got vaxxed so only trash like antivaxxers were choking

smdyfn

No, I don't think so. I do think it's given many people neurological disorders and new diseases we've yet to name.

covfefe

Attached: 1606254466448.jpg (512x341, 31.05K)

Microplastic fingers typed this.

>One sample

"A Dutch study published in the Environment International journal on Thursday examined blood samples from 22 anonymous, healthy volunteers and found microplastics in nearly 80 percent of them." phys.org/news/2022-03-scientists-microplastics-blood.html

>80% of 22 is 1

Must be from a microplastic corp

Obv more testing is needed, but that's apretty high percentile right now

/thread

Who gives a shit? Microplastics are cool.

Attached: F19A65D8-3D60-454C-8DC4-45F0E3BC9C01.gif (420x480, 1.55M)

samefag