Should i be sad that my dick is cut? am i missing out on anything?

should i be sad that my dick is cut? am i missing out on anything?

Attached: 2DE471C6-A948-4410-9B38-3A42DBEFB3EA.jpg (1125x1019, 701.25K)

At least you're white

No, cut is best

Chicks like big bell ends, you have every conceivable advantage - less infection risk, less smegma, the head being bigger means that ridge rubs right up on the g-spot and your dick won’t taste like cheese so hoes will love to suck it, can’t believe anyone would rather be uncut, tbh

no one fuckin knows user, the only ones that know are older guys that got cut later in life

other than that no one else can fuckin tell you and if they try they are larping

Dick still coom? Then you're not missing out on much. At best you can no-lube rub the head, or find the 1/20 girl who likes sucking foreskin. Most women don't have a real preference though.

Don't circumcise your kids. It's not usually the worst thing ever, but sometimes it is, and the benefit is pretty much nonexistent.

Cut il now !

virgin alert

Better than this, 25 still a virgin becoz of this.

i got cut on sunday

Attached: 20210307_232602.jpg (4624x3468, 1.71M)

The state of jewed American
>getting my genitals mutilated is the best!

depends on what the other person is into. As a bifag who loves sucking cocks, uncut is fucking hot. but a guy with an uncut cock who knows what he's doing is still waaaay better than an uncut guy who is shit at sex.

Attached: 1638633351736.jpg (4000x2248, 1.59M)

Your dick didnt keep you a virgin, your shitty self did.

Lets face it, by the time the dick comes out she doesnt care that much anymore.

You cant even get their engine running to get to that part.

Yes you are but I can't be fucked typing it all out but don't feel bad I know u probably had it done when you where a baby which sucks but it is what it is. I suppose

>caring about your dick being mutilated only if other people care
kill yourself low self esteem nigger

i'm uncut. and happy enough with my cock

damn what an ignorant fuck you must be dumbass faggot

do you know what phimosis is?? I have taken 6 girls to the bedroom in my life. 2 in high school and 4 in university. All of them atleast a 7/10 with the exception of one 4/10 (the last girl).

Everytime they try to give me a blowjob or I try to enter I felt pain. When the pain the erection goes away.

So think before u speak dumbass...oh you can't think i dont expect it from u faggot.

U would be lucky if u ever get a girl to even kiss u fucking kissless fag

Not really cut/uncut preference is mostly just aesthetic

also kill yourself low IQ subhuman because you clearly didn't understood my point

then fix your problem and dont come here to complain. do that and you'll be pic related in no time

Attached: 1646996025948.gif (620x764, 741.67K)

If thats really you congrats, one of the most beautiful uncut cocks i ever seen here, can you post a pic from top with the foreskin back?

You pretend to have something easily fixable, yet you whine like a little bitch that just learned to curse... Weird. Really weird. Almost like the oddly specific numbers are all made up and you put in overly detailed stuff to cover the weak larp.

Laughable if it wasn't truely sad.

I wish i had a foreskin

from the thumbnail i see im gonna get a 10/10 girl in my bed very soon. inshallah i lose my virginity to a 10/10 girl. thanks user for wishing good. i already see the 10/10 girl so need to expand the image. sucks that u will be a fat faggot with lose asshole tho o.O

easily fixable? whats so easy about a surgery u dumbfuck? and its not a larp if u dont believe it then dont i dont have to prove it to u

Why do you sound like a shit tier country?

>sucks that u will be a fat faggot with lose asshole
sucks for whom? I love having a lose asshole

The words explain themselves. Simple surgery. Easy.

Like convincing larping is. Not like the dibble you spew.